Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Klite Web Dev Chat!

TRshady
    There's nothing wrong with here, just that web dev chat would be great as often help is needed often, and at times we all have quesitons or things to discuss but either cant be bothered starting another thread over it or its something small and no point in positng and waiting for replies. Would be good for web masters to be closer and share tips and ... well, meet more web developers to learn from and teach.

Remotely hosted room for now?

2. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #12
    Originally posted by Ynhockey@6 February 2004 - 07:40
    But good luck anyway I hope this idea picks up so other experienced web developers come join.
    Why wont you be an active member, we definetly need all good webdevelopers and you sure count on one of the top in the list.
    Even I wont be there everyday everytime, whenever we can make it, it will be good enough.
    Later on good webdevelopers from other forums or as we meet them can join. It sure will be a place like hell!

Btw, TRShady, an excellent idea!
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

3. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #13
    TRshady
    Cheers I.am

Here is a TEMPORARY chat room until we get a proper chat room for us, let it be known that its not my room, just a temp room which we can call ours for now.

Dont worry .... one below if far better

4. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #14
    Poster
    Originally posted by TRshady@6 February 2004 - 15:37

Chat room - I know .... still, things could be worse eh?
    :x

How about this?

5. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #15
    Poster
    how about satarting an msn or yaho group?

interesting idea...

6. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #16
    TRshady
    Could do ... this room is great though ... just surprised no-ones coming in, lol.

7. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #17
    Ynhockey's Avatar Poster
    Lol bandwidth limit exceeded so much for no one coming in i guess

Why wont you be an active member, we definetly need all good webdevelopers and you sure count on one of the top in the list.
    Well, thx I probably won&#39;t become an active member because... well, to be honest, this forum is probably about 5th in my activity, plus I don&#39;t like IRC and am almost always too busy to help a person completely (which usually requires at least an hour for total newbies ) but of course, I can check in once in a while, drop some tips, pick some up... so, I&#39;ll be there

Btw, I have no idea about how to host an IRC server, but if someone could reply with the process involved here, i&#39;ll try to come up with something webspace isn&#39;t much of a problem, anyway.

8. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #18
    h1
    Ynhockey, ust create a channel and stay there forever.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12