Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread: Updated Design

Benno's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by ninjamonkey+10 February 2004 - 00:28--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ninjamonkey &#064; 10 February 2004 - 00:28)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-haxor41789@8 February 2004 - 02:29
    Don&#39;t be so hostile 7th, the people that hate you are a both a minority and an unknown quantity. You&#39;ve taken VB&#39;s baby and made into something big, be proud of that.
    who is VB? excuse my ignorance, i don&#39;t think i was here in the early days.[/b][/quote]
    VB was together with Paul the founder of the board

You Better Keep In Mind That I Can Read Between The Lines

Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to there level and beat you with experience!!

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #52
    Virtualbody1234's Avatar Forum Star BT Rep: +2
    Originally posted by Billy_Dean+9 February 2004 - 07:19--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Billy_Dean &#064; 9 February 2004 - 07:19)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-Virtualbody1234@9 February 2004 - 03:40
    Are you saying that I cannot make comments about what you do? I thought I had freedom to say what I like.
    If that&#39;s the case, why do you so often feel the need to comment on what l do?

[/b][/quote]
    Because it&#39;s my job as a mod.

Unlike when you do it to others.

This subject is closed, Billy_Dean. I don&#39;t feel like discussing it any further. You know I was right all along anyway.

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #53
    BANNED
    Because it&#39;s my job as a mod.

Unlike when you do it to others.
    Them why don&#39;t l see you pulling other members up?

This subject is closed, Billy_Dean. I don&#39;t feel like discussing it any further. You know I was right all along anyway.
    A typically arrogant fucking attitude, one that has driven a lot of good people off this board&#33; Keep it up, you can all keep each other company in Mod Chat whilst the board dies around you.

Now the subject is closed, l don&#39;t wish to discuss this with you further.

B)

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456