Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: This So Called "community"

Lick My Lovepump
    Originally posted by TheFilePirater@8 February 2004 - 19:33
    this place sucks, we all know it
    Leave then.

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #22
    Originally posted by Mad Cat+8 February 2004 - 19:38--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mad Cat @ 8 February 2004 - 19:38)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-TheFilePirater@8 February 2004 - 19:33
    this place sucks, we all know it&nbsp;
    Leave then. [/b][/quote]
    Very easy to say that, but is not easy to forget that this place it was very good some times ago.

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #23
    Post by muchspl2:

well I don&#39;t see the big deal, I looked briefly yesterday and like everything sept the size, I had like 4 inches on each side, looked fucked up
    its fine now, I don&#39;t see what all the fuss is about, somebody fill me in

He double posted, but somehow me and another mod both deleted one of them at the same time.

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #24
    internet.news
    Originally posted by Smooch@8 February 2004 - 18:51
    Why not just change the board name to flametalk.com.

This used to be a friendly place, what the hell has happened? It seems almost every post i&#39;ve read recently there&#39;s been pointless flaming and childish behaviour, even from established members (who seem to get away with it for some reason).

What happened to the &#39;community&#39;? The atmosphere has most certainly deteriorated and I can understand why people are leaving never to be seen again. I remember the days when &#39;discussions&#39; actually took place in the lounge&#33; I&#39;ve noticed that a few of the senior members that used to post in a construtive manor dont post so much anymore, which is a shame.

Final word: All this girly bitching about the Admin please put your claws away&#33; If it&#39;s not for them, you wouldn&#39;t be here today.

I will stay here with all of you - I can only speak for myself: if you need
    something feel free to ask me openly

I does not agree with all recent changes, but as the responsible ppl are just
    humans, I don&#39;t worry too much.

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #25
    muchspl2

shit happens

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #26
    internet.news
    Originally posted by sharedholder+8 February 2004 - 20:39--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sharedholder @ 8 February 2004 - 20:39)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Mad Cat@8 February 2004 - 19:38
    <!--QuoteBegin-TheFilePirater
    @8 February 2004 - 19:33

Leave then.
    Very easy to say that, but is not easy to forget that this place it was very good some times ago. [/b][/quote]
    I am still opened, Mr. sharedholder There some nice ppl here.

You are as well on of these, sharedholder

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #27
    internet.news
    Originally posted by muchspl2@8 February 2004 - 21:08

shit happens
    Yeah, shit happens, I remember my cousin in Gdansk saying that

hehe... so true.

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #28
    thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by sharedholder+8 February 2004 - 19:39--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sharedholder @ 8 February 2004 - 19:39)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Mad Cat@8 February 2004 - 19:38
    <!--QuoteBegin-TheFilePirater
    @8 February 2004 - 19:33

Leave then.
    Very easy to say that, but is not easy to forget that this place it was very good some times ago. [/b][/quote]
    Things go in cycles, and tend to follow the cycles of the moon&#33; People always seem to get agitated when it is full moon....

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #29
    Naked Nudist
    Darn. I have been reading the flaming for hours now and my eyes are getting tired LMAO. But I like what 7th has done with the site and don&#39;t realy care about the res. This is still a very popular board and I don&#39;t think it&#39;s going down anytime soon. I have been here awhile and only one warning and that was my fault so yall are doing a great job.

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #30
    a simple mistake can always get blown out of proportion without communication....

U shouldnt say however if u dont like it leave....anyone who doesnt like a certain aspect should be able to voice it and see if their is enuf support to make the change and to make a case why the change is bad or why another way is better...and in the end if it is acted on then good..if not then u hafta realize that u cant get all u want...some changes like color or just a personal preference that has nothing to do with the actual operation or content of the forum and as such shouldnt be as important as somehting that directly impacts on the functionality of the forum....

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast