Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Need Ipb Default Skin

Originally posted by Error403@9 February 2004 - 18:29
    Why do some people think that their opinion always equals that of the vast majority of people? This will only lead to your opinions being ignored.

The people who complain the most about the community getting worse in fact are probably one of the root causes for the unfriendly environment.

My 2 cents.
    Are you responding to my post? If so I don't know were you pick that up. I am just requesting that the admins put the Invision Power Board default skin in the list of skins and hoping that who ever wants this can support me here. I do want any hostility or flame posts. Just the Invision Power Board default skin

-Ariel_001

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #22
    Poster

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #23
    HeavyMetalParkingLot's Avatar Poster
    Thank you 7th, for the skin and shutting FC up.

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #24
    Poster
    wasn't really to shut him up but I know that he loves his little green friend

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #25
    bigdawgfoxx's Avatar Big Dawg
    Thanks 7th, you put the new skin back kinda...However,

The only reason I wanted the old skin back is because its alot easier to tell if there are new replies or not...you did not change that though, so if possible that owuld be nice.

If not, then thats fine, im sure i (and everyone else who has a problem with changes) will get used to it...awesome job
    [SIZE=1]AMD 4200 X2 @ 2.65Ghz, ASRock 939-VSTA
    1.75GB PC3200, 2 X 160GB Seagate w/ 8MB Buffer
    HIS Radeon X800 Pro, Antec Super Lanboy Aluminum

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #26
    Poster
    you should see the old images... that's why i changed it in first place ... you just have to select the FileSharingTalk IPB GFX Skin

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #27
    Originally posted by Ariel_001+9 February 2004 - 20:45--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Ariel_001 @ 9 February 2004 - 20:45)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Error403@9 February 2004 - 18:29
    Why do some people think that their opinion always equals that of the vast majority of people? This will only lead to your opinions being ignored.

The people who complain the most about the community getting worse in fact are probably one of the root causes for the unfriendly environment.

My 2 cents.
    Are you responding to my post? If so I don&#39;t know were you pick that up. I am just requesting that the admins put the Invision Power Board default skin in the list of skins and hoping that who ever wants this can support me here. I do want any hostility or flame posts. Just the Invision Power Board default skin

-Ariel_001 [/b][/quote]
    Nope, it wasn&#39;t a response to your post. In fact I found nothing wrong with your post, certainly if you compare it with various similar requests in the recent topics.

My post was more a general reply to the recent happenings.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123