Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Guestroom

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    I am in the guestroom and Images are not working.I am trying to use the Green Smileys but they are not showing up.

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #12
    perhaps there could be Guest Mods assigned to monitor the guestroom...could be a temporary cycle type thing where certain users get to do hard time answering stuff in the guest forum...would take some slack off the reg. mods..of course these guest mods would hafta understand that its their job to get users to join not drive them away no matter what P2P thingie they use....

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #13
    Poster
    i agree most of the people in the guestroom are only there cuz they are too lazy to register

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #14
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster

I just tryed to Post over there.It says it is being moded before it will be Posted.I wonder who will read it first?

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #15
    Poster
    Originally posted by evildon@10 February 2004 - 22:01
    perhaps there could be Guest Mods assigned to monitor the guestroom...could be a temporary cycle type thing where certain users get to do hard time answering stuff in the guest forum...would take some slack off the reg. mods..of course these guest mods would hafta understand that its their job to get users to join not drive them away no matter what P2P thingie they use....
    ahh......... i see someone wants to be a mod
    Open your mind

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #16
    Originally posted by nanotek+12 February 2004 - 18:10--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (nanotek &#064; 12 February 2004 - 18:10)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-evildon@10 February 2004 - 22:01
    ahh......... i see someone wants to be a mod [/b][/quote]
    Heck no...I am not qualified to do it...but wuld be a great way to reward?punish?(joking mode engaged) users..and a good way to introduce newbies to the forum...

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #17
    internet.news
    Originally posted by ultimatejester@9 February 2004 - 23:01
    I think members should have access to Guestroom so that we can help ppl out and answer to their questions . Mods are not online all the time. I also wanna see how much visitors come in.

Thnx
    I think this K-Lite Board should be opened - I remember better times,
    before I registered I was asking a question on the board.

We live from guests as well We should be opened.

We shuold help Guests especially as happy guests would become members
    probably

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #18
    zapjb's Avatar Computer Abuser BT Rep: +3
    I like not being able to see the guest room when logged in. See no evil.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12