Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What The Freaks0rz?

muchspl2
    what
    that just proves my point
    you really want everything in separate categories, i mean everything
    I run 2kpro on my laptop but xp on the main pc, dose that mean I need my on world for each os, hope you see the bigger picture
    how is that going to help, not trying to piss you off just wanting your opinion on the matter as your response was a cop out, IMHO.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    h1
    Again, Windows will never receive a section because it is the overwhelmingly dominant OS. Macworld will not happen because only graphic / video designers use it. Linux is unique and deserves a section. Please take your hating elsewhere. We don’t post “Gameworld sucks” there, do we? Think about that.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #13
    The point of creating this section is not to seperate a class of few and answer their requests. The point is that linux if a great software and many new people want to try it out and have tons of questions. Some of these questions are just lost in the pages and having a linux world would be much easier for them to get answers right away. You cant have another 5 topics pinned in softwareworld for linux now can you?

Btw, just helping to reach +80 posts
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

4. Software & Hardware   -   #14
    4play's Avatar knob jockey
    so i wonder if we spam this topic a little wil it help us keep linux world

5. Software & Hardware   -   #15
    h1
    No need... we have over 200 replies now, thanks in part to me.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #16
    Originally posted by haxor41789@12 February 2004 - 19:56
    Again, Windows will never receive a section because it is the overwhelmingly dominant OS. Macworld will not happen because only graphic / video designers use it. Linux is unique and deserves a section. Please take your hating elsewhere. We don’t post “Gameworld sucks” there, do we? Think about that.
    dude, why do u accuse EVERYONE in EVERYSINGLE post u make of "hating" on linux, we&#39;re merely trying to get our opinions out geez, i even stated in my first post that i wasn&#39;t hating and u blatantly accuse me, geez, i can&#39;t wait for school to start so people like you will go back to school omg

i agree with muchspl2:

what
    I run 2kpro on my laptop but xp on the main pc, dose that mean I need my on world for each os, hope you see the bigger picture
    how is that going to help, not trying to piss you off just wanting your opinion on the matter as your response was a cop out, IMHO.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #17
    shn's Avatar Ð3ƒμ|\|(7
    Originally posted by Secret Squirrel+13 February 2004 - 00:12--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Secret Squirrel &#064; 13 February 2004 - 00:12)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-haxor41789@12 February 2004 - 19:56
    dude, why do u accuse EVERYONE in EVERYSINGLE post u make of "hating" on linux, we&#39;re merely trying to get our opinions out geez, i even stated in my first post that i wasn&#39;t hating and u blatantly accuse me, geez, i can&#39;t wait for school to start so people like you will go back to school omg

i agree with muchspl2:

what
    [/b][/quote]

8. Software & Hardware   -   #18
    Originally posted by haxor41789@12 February 2004 - 05:30
    Linux is not software per se. It is an operating system and a damn good one at that. Please take your complaints elsewhere.
    WOW, NOT ONLY DID I SAY IN THE FIRST POST THAT IM NOT HATING, ITS ALSO IN THE SUBTITLE, WOW ARE YOU IGNORANT

9. Software & Hardware   -   #19
    4play's Avatar knob jockey
    very touchy arent we. you do realise posting in all caps just makes you look silly. if you really want to put a particular point across then try using caps more sparingly.

wow, not only did i say in the FIRST POST that im not HATING, its also in the SUBTITLE, wow are you IGNORANT
    see that looks better and people can pick out your important points easily.

still enough making fun you do have a point making worlds for everything can be a bit silly. still this is only an experimental forum and linux will gain more of a market share in the desktop and users might like a place to chat about it and not get lost in softwareworld.

10. Software & Hardware   -   #20
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    If one truly enjoys playing with computers why NOT try other o/s&#39; . Seems like I&#39;m missing something if I don&#39;t at least try

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast