Thread: What Player To Use?

I have a problem to play some movies lately. When I start the movie I just get a DivX logo down in the right corner that dissapeares after a few seconds and then nothing happens. No sound and no pic. I use Kazza Lite K++'s player, same with Windows media player and DivX player. Anyone that have a solution to this problem?

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    i think there is an option in the divx decoder options releating to the logo

frosty

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    I read some q's and answers of this matter here at the forum, realated to that I downloaded Xvid, I tested the movie file with the program, in this case Xvid says I should be able to plat it, I even plated around a little and changed the format to codec that I know I have, but with same result. I could make it easy for me and try to find another file of the same movie, but it bugs me when things doesn't work.

Pelle i Hong KOng

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Are you using the k-lite codec pack?

if not uninstall whatever you got and install that

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    OK, Wienerschnitzel. Done that !!! uninstalled all other codecs installed K-Lite codec pac. What happened was, that now the "logo" dissaperead as well. Now the screnn is totally black
    was is the next smartest move

pelle I HK

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    try using videolan, it has almost everything you need. i used to have divx, but found it used to do the same as what youre getting, then i moved onto videolan. it shouldn't conflict with you k-lite codec pack