Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Favourite Crisps

vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    Whenever i land in England the first thing i do after clearing immigration is go to boots and get one of those meal deals.....full fat coke, bacon, sausage and egg mayonaise in baked bean bread with tangy tomato relish sandwhich AND A PACKET OF CHEESE AND ONION WALKERS LITES !!!!!!! ..
    Always get one on the way back home as well.

THE CHIP COMPANIES SHOULD BE FORCED BY LAW TO SUPPLY CHEESE AND ONION FLAVOUR TO EVERYONE WORLDWIDE

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

2. Lounge   -   #42
    Poster
    Hello folks just popped in to say ta ta.

Has been fun and have had a laugh with quite a few of ya won't mention names but you know who you are.

Stuff aint what it was and the changes ain't for the better (just my opinion).

As you all know nothing usually gets under fugley's feathers but I'll be straight with you something just really did - fookin big time!!

If anyones interested why I'm off ask the asshole who just deleted my post questioning the whereabouts of JP. The comment replied to the post was ok - but the action is unacceptable and that mod asshole can go fuck himself!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats twat you just lost another one!!

Love and kisses to the rest of you. And will miss you.
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>Mr Hand&#39;s Busy Right Now&#33; So Talk To Mr FOOKIN FINGER&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;</span></span>

3. Lounge   -   #43
    tralalala's Avatar The Almighty
    i love them marks & spencer meal deals... on them stops on the main roads (M1, M6 etc.)... i usually take the egg and cress sandwitch, and a big pack of walkers chees and onion... mmmmmmmmmmm makes me wanna go back there right.... NOW

tralalala

4. Lounge   -   #44
    Nightwolf's Avatar Old Guy
    Grandma Utz&#39;s (I guess they&#39;re a regional company).

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345