Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Internet.news Has Been Fucked

h1
    This'll be interesting... what'll he say now?

2. Lounge   -   #22
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Lamsey@17 February 2004 - 20:05
    Sometimes, when everyone around you sees you as a punchbag, you decide to join in. Because that's the only way you can handle the constant torrent of abuse and make it seem as if it doesn't matter - to yourself as well as to others.

The problem is that some shitheads take advantage of that too, and eventually your entire social life seems to center around getting ribbed or bullied.

Oh, believe me, it's great fun for the person concerned. You should all be proud.
    Hey.I Posted about somebody should of not Hacked him.

Then I found out he hired these 2 Guys.2 Guys that he obviously did not know.Now why would he do that?

This is a lesson he has learned.And he better remember it next time.

I did not Post nothing.Did not even go over there.

3. Lounge   -   #23
    Ex-member

"How you gonna share your thoughts openly when we collectively punch your brain in?"

^ Softened version of what's going on here. What we have here is psychological warfare. That's much nastier.

4. Lounge   -   #24
    Agrajag's Avatar Just Lame
    For goodness sake, leave the guy alone. Step back and have a look at what is going on here. Do we really want to be the people who pick on the guy who is a bit different ? I mean really, not on the internet, in real life.

If a new guy came to your work, or your school, or your youth club or whatever and talked a bit funny and wanted to be nice to everybody, what would you do ? Would you be one of the guys taking the piss out of him, or would you be one of the guys who just talked to him and learned about who he was. Maybe told him that behaving a certain way would mean he got a hard time, but accepting that if that was the way he was then so what ?

Do you want to be one of the crowd, who just bullies the new guy, or would you rather be one of the people who thinks, be who you want, we are all different. It doesn't really matter if he is really like that, or he is putting it on for effect. What matters is how YOU react to it. That is what defines who YOU are, not just a part of a group, a person who makes up his own mind, an individual.

5. Lounge   -   #25
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    Originally posted by Lamsey@18 February 2004 - 01:05
    Sometimes, when everyone around you sees you as a punchbag, you decide to join in. Because that's the only way you can handle the constant torrent of abuse and make it seem as if it doesn't matter - to yourself as well as to others.

The problem is that some shitheads take advantage of that too, and eventually your entire social life seems to center around getting ribbed or bullied.

Oh, believe me, it's great fun for the person concerned. You should all be proud.
    Ditto.

Leave the guy alone...

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

6. Lounge   -   #26
    Then Report the Thread.PM a MOD.There is another one also.End it.

You all just Posting like the rest of us.Do something different.

7. Lounge   -   #27
    Agrajag's Avatar Just Lame
    Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@18 February 2004 - 01:24

You (plural) stand abusing him

We stand defending his right to be different.

Can you see the difference ? Or have you never been the little boy in the playground ?

8. Lounge   -   #28
    Ex-member
    Originally posted by Agrajag@18 February 2004 - 00:28
    Can you see the difference ? Or have you never been the little boy in the playground ?
    Corridors, actually. The playground is a daunting prospect.

9. Lounge   -   #29
    Originally posted by Agrajag+17 February 2004 - 20:28--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Agrajag &#064; 17 February 2004 - 20:28)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@18 February 2004 - 01:24

You (plural) stand abusing him

We stand defending his right to be different.

Can you see the difference ? Or have you never been the little boy in the playground ? [/b][/quote]
    I guess you did not read my first Post?

Me telling hackers to get over there on the one Post at the top of this Thread was a Joke.I had found out they were not Hackers just guys he hired.

But you want to think I am picking on internet news and being a bully really does not bother me.I was takeing up for him before you all even jumped in.

*Last Post on this one.You all have fun.*

10. Lounge   -   #30
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    I&#39;m not going to pretend I haven&#39;t ribbed internet.news in the past as my posts are all there to see.

But whilst I respect his right to come to this board I have always wondered what exactly is making this boy tick. Is he just trying to gain attention? Is he ill? Is he just trying to fit in? Is he actually having us all on?

Personally I would not stay somewhere where I was abused so often and so visciously, I try but fail to see what keeps internet.news returning here for more of the same.

edit:I&#39;m not sticking up for any bullying if I give that impression, rather trying to figure out what is making IN tick...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast