Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: This Place Is Ded!

I am telling you its better like this. It's all about quality, not quantity.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #22
    atiVidia's Avatar ^would've been cool.
    Originally posted by bigdawgfoxx+18 February 2004 - 19:45--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bigdawgfoxx @ 18 February 2004 - 19:45)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Livy@18 February 2004 - 18:30
    yeah, i noticed its been dead here too, had to venture into other areas to read things and post.

@bigdawg how have u got 13 cpu&#39;s folding?
    Figured out how to get around the security shit at school..got them running on 1.8Ghz P4 Dells B) [/b][/quote]
    one of my friends lives in delaware: his schools maxed out their comps with athlon64s&#33; (not FXs tho cuz fxs are a waste of money apparently )

anyhow, im trying to convince him to make all those comps fold, and if possible, join the klite team&#33;

3. Software & Hardware   -   #23
    Poster
    Talking of schools does anyones use the old shitty viglen classlink? If so anyone know how to get full access to scan others pc&#39;s?
    I wasn't going to buy it in the first place, so me downloading it for free isn't losing them any money.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #24
    Virtualbody1234's Avatar Forum Star BT Rep: +2
    Originally posted by AcID ZeR0@19 February 2004 - 12:23
    Talking of schools does anyones use the old shitty viglen classlink? If so anyone know how to get full access to scan others pc&#39;s?
    Hacking discussion is not permitted.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #25
    My posts should significantly decrease as I just started back to school again. This semester I am enrolled in Calculus 3 [multivariable calculus ( )], along with two writing and composition courses.

Trust me I am not exactly happy about it; however, I must admit that after stretching my brain this far, it almost feels normal to be confused with some crazy math problem late at night rather that decide what to argue about in whatever forum...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123