Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Jews Threaten To Crucify Mel Gibson

Poster
    All I can say, is that God is responsible of Christ's death. Why? Because God knows everything, God always knew everything (even centuries before it happened) and God created everything, thus God killed Christ. Case closed.

2. Lounge   -   #22
    Originally posted by Spindulik@20 February 2004 - 01:37
    All I can say, is that God is responsible of Christ's death. Why? Because God knows everything, God always knew everything (even centuries before it happened) and God created everything, thus God killed Christ. Case closed.
    God did not kill Christ, but he knew Christ would be killed. Pretty good investment he made to because we are still talking about him and his martyred exit from the planet 2000 years later. Guess Jesus did a pretty good job getting God's message out.

What did God sacrifice? Nothing, not a damn thing. He plops Jesus down on Earth for 30 some years, Jesus dies and returns to Heavan with his Father. No harm. no foul.

Who here wouldn't undergo the pain of crucification for ETERNAL life and happiness. Sign me up!
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

3. Lounge   -   #23
    ?

Not a bump, I saw that someone had posted after me, but the post was not visible. Still isn't.
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

4. Lounge   -   #24
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by hobbes@20 February 2004 - 06:35
    ?

Not a bump, I saw that someone had posted after me, but the post was not visible. Still isn't.
    They are maybe going to grant your wishes Hobbes. If I were you I would spray that pain relief on my hands and feet.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123