Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Making Money At Home/on The Net

MagicNakor's Avatar On the Peripheral
    It's currently the "annoying" type of snow: not enough to stick around, but just enough to melt and form black ice. I've seen more dead deer this year than ever before. Poor deer.

I've considered doing the "I'll install the RAM so you don't have to" type stuff. Not too sure how it'd work out. Nor am I too sure on how to advertise something like that, aside from the classifieds.

things are quiet until hitler decides he'd like to invade russia
    so, he does
    the russians are like "OMG WTF D00DZ, STOP TKING"
    and the germans are still like "omg ph34r n00bz"
    the russians fall back, all the way to moscow
    and then they all begin h4xing, which brings on the russian winter
    the germans are like "wtf, h4x"
    -- WW2 for the l33t

2. The Drawing Room   -   #12
    Darth Sushi's Avatar Sushi Lord
    Dog walker for the rich and famous.

3. The Drawing Room   -   #13
    be a cam model for a paysight

4. The Drawing Room   -   #14
    Keikan's Avatar ........
    I got an idea how about like amatuer fix/upgrade your computer kinda thing you can post your ad at like lamp posts are something or at the grocery store
    Ohh noo!!! I make dribbles!!!

5. The Drawing Room   -   #15
    oldmancan's Avatar Poster
    A couple ideas for you MagicNakor, they are pretty general but seem to suit you.

The first sort of has been mentioned, a computer service of some sort. Wether web design, hardware installs or software maintenance. Actually I'm thinking more about "processing" for people, putting software to work. An example would be to offer to convert ppl's cd collection to mp3's.

Another idea is contracting some editing work for publishing houses. I think you could excel at something like that. You get paid to read at home, when the edit is complete you mail it back to the publisher.

A similar idea would be to contact university's or colleges to mark papers. For some courses you would need qualifications to mark, but for some you wouldn't. First year english papers should be a breeze for you.

Good Luck

:beerchug: omc

6. The Drawing Room   -   #16
    Offer people some help with their PC's and if you do a good job, they will tell other ppl and so on.

I transfered a mate's desktop into a tower and got cash and then a few other ppl gave me a call and i usually get around AU$20 to $50 bucks doing some small PC jobs (installing hardware software)

Or, you could ask if anystores need some part time work for putting their stuff on the shelves, cleaning up, trolly collection.

Its all good if your getting money

7. The Drawing Room   -   #17
    bujub22's Avatar THE GREAT
    good place to work

8. The Drawing Room   -   #18
    Fasttracker A
    Well you could open a brothel and sel your body ,how about that working from home.

9. The Drawing Room   -   #19
    *Grunt*
    If you have insurence you could always fall off a building or throw yourself in front of a bus and then claim.

10. The Drawing Room   -   #20
    I do a bit of work modding computers for people, putting in UV fans, changing cases from shittly beige box to 100% perspex, building bare-bones systems up to something meaty and sell them on ebay, etc. All the parts are quite cheap and you can get them over the net. There are heaps of tutorials online too for when I get stuck with something.

Most people wouldn't have a clue what goes on in their PCs, but if they look cool people like em and show them off to their friends, who then want the same thing done to theirs...

Go to a LAN party (geeky I know) and check out some of the mods around, maybe ask people if they want their PCs done up.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12