Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Best Live Concert You've Seen?

Damn thats a hard one, been to sooo many through the years.

A few that pop into my mind.

Pantera @ Brixton Academy: Was so wasted and got to shake their hands as they got off the tour bus, damn what a good night (from what i remember)

One Minute Silence @ Cambridge Junction: Wow, another amazing gig, Was stage Diving all night and even got to share the mic with Lead Singer and sing along. Woo what a night.

Fear Factory @ Brixton: this one was on Halloween, the whole place had a very different atmosphere to usual in brixton once again wasted and they covered Cars with Gary Numan on Vocals to, was a great night.

Black Sabbath: Man what can i say BLACK SABBATH. Says it all.

Napalm death @ cambridge, felt the youngest one their @ 21, everyone was going bald, but was a good show and Fookin mental.

Slayer: Says it all once again

Bands i wouldve love to seen would be pink floyd, grateful dead, the who along with many 60s 70s bands, like jefferson airplane, creedence clear water revival etc.

So many more bands that i could say about that ive seen but it would fill this forum, roll on the next gig i say :beerchug: :teehee:

2. Music   -   #32
    In the pub, just around the corner from here
    it either be:

Pearl Jam at Wembley Arena

or Monsters Of Rock 95 at Castle Donington with Metallica headlining

3. Music   -   #33
    got to be .
    rage against the machine,radio head ,moonflowers,happy mondays, van morrison, beck
    all at glastonbury cant remember the years cos they have all melted into one.

4. Music   -   #34
    Hundreds,too many to mention but among the highlights:-

Hamsters - anywhere

Steve Gibbons Band - Mr Smiths, Bournemouth

Bowie - wembley 95 or 6 nights at Wembley 1975ish?)

Pistols

Zeppelin
    Both the above at Nottingham Boat Club

Floyd - loads of places

5. Music   -   #35
    Poster
    Saw Pink Floyd in Columbus and the 'Dead a few times but they're more like life altering experiences than concerts, Pantera's first tour was a blast, opening act for Wrathchild America of all acts, went back every tour since(10-11 times maybe) and has never compared. Also saw Coal Chamber in Cincy once when they were all shroomin' and couldn't finish the show. Mike(think thats his name) kept falling off the stage, although they only played about 3 songs it was really funny to see such a thing.

6. Music   -   #36
    Poster
    Originally posted by N£MO@11 March 2003 - 10:30
    I'm very confident of seeing my best concert in about 4 months time as i'm going to Glastonbury ...and cant wait to see who is finally confirmed bound to be wicked
    Radiohead,REM & P.J.Harvey are the only acts confirmed at the moment,but rest assured,Glasto never disappoints,but if you haven't been before,don't forget to look out for folks appearing on smaller stages.
    Last year was a good one,Robert Plant on one of the small stages doing Zeppelin stuff,and Chris Cunningham (Aphex Twin) in the glade late one night.
    You'll never be the same,ever again,I promise you. B)

7. Music   -   #37
    Poster
    Originally posted by sojoko@15 March 2003 - 00:06
    Hundreds,too many to mention but among the highlights:-

Hamsters - anywhere

Steve Gibbons Band - Mr Smiths, Bournemouth

Bowie -  wembley 95 or 6 nights at Wembley 1975ish?)

Pistols

Zeppelin
    Both the above at Nottingham Boat Club

Floyd - loads of places

Blimey Sojoko,sounds like you were going to the Boat at the same time as me (1971-74 mainly),we used to go every Saturday night in those days.Zep played the Brit next door,and there were about twice as many people listening outside as there were inside,the place only held 2 or 3 hundred...lol

8. Music   -   #38
    1/2 Man, 1/2 Amazing
    Just so u guys dont think im just some rap loving young noob, (im 24 btw), I have seen def leppard, bon jovi, poison, ratt, warrant, acdc, slipknot, everclear, POD, system of a down, Wallflowers, and tons more.

Oh... and I have a Def Leppared Tour shirt autographed by Rick Allen after the show. (for you non def lep fans, the infamous drummer that lost an arm in a car accident), which is a prized possesion.

9. Music   -   #39
    greatest live shows of all time eh? Hmmm... could be a tough question.
    Pure showmanship, flash and stage presence best of all time is any of the KISS shows I've seen over the years. Makeup prefered.
    Energy, music, and best crowd? Biohazard and Agony Column 1991 Virginia beach VA
    But all in all, for a pure kickass show, I"d have to say Jackyl, last year at the 8Second saloon. Jessie James Dupree is just kickass on stage!

10. Music   -   #40
    genisis 27 years ago in toronto

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast