Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 916171819

Thread: The Matrix Trilogy Explained !

Originally posted by 3RA1N1AC+17 March 2004 - 14:48--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (3RA1N1AC @ 17 March 2004 - 14:48)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-vish_cometrue@17 March 2004 - 05:31
    Do u even know what theme the Matrix movies echo? The Matrix movies revolve around a choice vs. casuality theme which I presume u didn&#39;t get from the movie.
    Now don&#39;t tell me u knew that all the way. Coz if u did, u wouldn&#39;t have been asking such questions&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;
    did my reference to greek tragedy not suggest that i understand the indifference of fate? if you check a few pages back, i mentioned a bill murray movie called "groundhog day." if you care to stop yelling about how much i apparently don&#39;t understand about le cinema, and how i am most likely a backpeddling liar who just makes shit up... you can click through the thread, verify the groundhog day post, and think about why i would mention such a movie in a matrix thread.

and it&#39;s causality, not casuality. [/b][/quote]
    Ya I know it&#39;s causality. Just a spelling mistake&#33;&#33;&#33; But frankly, whatever I have seen from ur posts dosen&#39;t suggest u got the theme right at all. I retaliated to ur opinion that "matrix was based on very predictable themes". And I have already given u explanations for that.

<span style='color:purple'><span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-family:Impact'>&quot;If we have to give our lives, we give them hell before we do. &quot;

-Moribund Mifune</span></span></span>

2. Movies & TV   -   #182
    Originally posted by vish_cometrue@17 March 2004 - 21:06
    But frankly, whatever I have seen from ur posts dosen&#39;t suggest u got the theme right at all. I retaliated to ur opinion that "matrix was based on very predictable themes".
    paul atreides.

and i don&#39;t see where retaliation is supposed to come in. do you have a fragile ego that lives and dies by other people&#39;s opinions of a movie? take a valium.

3. Movies & TV   -   #183
    Originally posted by Withcheese@17 March 2004 - 13:08
    All those ideas about Architect being God and Neo being Christ&#33;&#33;&#33; Well....I don&#39;t agree with them. And Christ is God after all, isn&#39;t He? So how can that be?
    Christ is the son of god. And god at the same time. A strange concept but not that hard to grasp. Some good points you made in there though, of course it is entirely subjective whether the film has religious connections or not, you say it doesn&#39;t I say it does. We both see different things in the film, neither of us is more right than the other.

@Michelle: Care to elaborate? Or is this the extent of your intellectual capacity?
    Fool&#33;

- it&#39;s about a man who finds out he&#39;s a robot and learns to fly using mobile phones. Find me a screenshot of any shepherd or Frankenstein - bible my ass.

lmao - Withcheese pwned twice in the same thread

n00b

4. Movies & TV   -   #184
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by samsamsamsam+19 March 2004 - 15:15--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (samsamsamsam @ 19 March 2004 - 15:15)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Withcheese@17 March 2004 - 13:08
    All those ideas about Architect being God and Neo being Christ&#33;&#33;&#33; Well....I don&#39;t agree with them. And Christ is God after all, isn&#39;t He? So how can that be?
    Christ is the son of god. And god at the same time. A strange concept but not that hard to grasp. Some good points you made in there though, of course it is entirely subjective whether the film has religious connections or not, you say it doesn&#39;t I say it does. We both see different things in the film, neither of us is more right than the other.

@Michelle: Care to elaborate? Or is this the extent of your intellectual capacity?
    Fool&#33;

- it&#39;s about a man who finds out he&#39;s a robot and learns to fly using mobile phones. Find me a screenshot of any shepherd or Frankenstein - bible my ass.

n00b [/b][/quote]
    Shut up spam-boy I didn&#39;t even know you knew how to post anywhere but the lounge&#33;?&#33; (And anyhow didn&#39;t you leave? )

Anyhow is this the bible theory people have been going on about? I havent read it yet, but I&#39;ll print it off and see what sense I can make from it.

http://awesomehouse.com/matrix/The_Matrix.PDF

5. Movies & TV   -   #185
    Poster
    Originally posted by Withcheese+19 March 2004 - 22:01--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Withcheese @ 19 March 2004 - 22:01)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by samsamsamsam@19 March 2004 - 15:15
    <!--QuoteBegin-Withcheese
    @17 March 2004 - 13:08

Fool&#33;

n00b
    Shut up spam-boy I didn&#39;t even know you knew how to post anywhere but the lounge&#33;?&#33; (And anyhow didn&#39;t you leave? )

Anyhow is this the bible theory people have been going on about? I havent read it yet, but I&#39;ll print it off and see what sense I can make from it.

http://awesomehouse.com/matrix/The_Matrix.PDF [/b][/quote]
    Hey due since u r so interested in the religious side of the trilogy .....this is a good theory i found and it also made some sense &#33;&#33;

The Matrix Revolutions Explained

<span style='font-family:Arial'><span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:blue'>Hope. It is the quintessential human delusion, simultaneously the source of your greatest strength, and your greatest weakness.
    </span></span></span>

6. Movies & TV   -   #186
    Originally posted by Unreal_dude
    Also this guy seraph has a little side story to himself But then it is very vague, but then ppl have tried nonetheless in deducing it too. I believe in keepin it simple.

Btw this little side story suggests that the seraph originally served the Merovingian or Deus Ex himself. But since he is also a program he can be more associated with merv.
    This can also blow up into a full scale debate.
    i gave ur transcript another shot but could not get where it is said tht seraph is linked with merv

could u explain the point briefly :helpsmile:

<span style='colorrange'><span style='font-size:10pt;line-height:100%'>What Happened Happened and Could&#39;nt Have Happened Any Other Way</span></span>

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 916171819