Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Thread: The Matrix Trilogy Explained !

some good readin..good shit unreal
    since im a geek and already read up on the matrix i knew a lotta that but u just inspired me to watch all 3 movies again
    yeah.

2. Movies & TV   -   #22
    a concise analysis of the matrix trilogy by Admiral Ackbar,
    hero of another famous (but much more highly regarded) trilogy:

3. Movies & TV   -   #23
    vampiro's Avatar Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    nice experlation on th films :eek:

4. Movies & TV   -   #24
    bootylicious's Avatar You've been punk'd
    This stuff is too deep for me but interesting never the less. Here is a site with it's own interpretation of the first movie. Check it out u'll!!

KNOW THE MATRIX

5. Movies & TV   -   #25
    Poster
    Originally posted by bootylicious@29 February 2004 - 09:35
    This stuff is too deep for me but interesting never the less. Here is a site with it's own interpretation of the first movie. Check it out u'll!!

KNOW THE MATRIX
    Thanks for the link bootylicious. Other members can also post their interpretations of the Matrix. All suggestions are welcome......except for flaming ones !!
    <span style='font-family:Arial'><span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:blue'>Hope. It is the quintessential human delusion, simultaneously the source of your greatest strength, and your greatest weakness.
    </span></span></span>

6. Movies & TV   -   #26
    Poster
    Bringing it up for those who have missed it &#33;&#33;

<span style='font-family:Arial'><span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:blue'>Hope. It is the quintessential human delusion, simultaneously the source of your greatest strength, and your greatest weakness.
    </span></span></span>

7. Movies & TV   -   #27
    damn directors&#33; they took a simple concept and made it ass complicated as possible to make more money&#33;

8. Movies & TV   -   #28
    Poster
    Well there is one thing I don&#39;t agree with in that explanation. I don&#39;t think the machines deleted Smith because he completed his mission. It WAS his mission in the first movie but he failed and now he&#39;s unplugged, a new man, who should have been deleted but he became an exile. At the end they were able to delete him because they had a hardline connection to him through Neo. I might be wrong though but that the great part about it. B)

9. Movies & TV   -   #29
    leeferdude's Avatar Walking Dumbass
    That was a good read but I don&#39;t agree with a couple of things...particulary the cookie upgrade. As for my interpretation of the ending of Revolutions: In "Reloaded" the Oracle tells Neo that when programs face deletion they either go to the source to be recycled back into the matrix code, or go into exile. Smith went into exile but effectively "returned to the source" when he infected Neo, who was connected directly to the source, so, the Machine god could destroy the Smith Program...

10. Movies & TV   -   #30
    Poster
    Originally posted by kalashnikov@2 March 2004 - 13:10
    damn directors&#33; they took a simple concept and made it ass complicated as possible to make more money&#33;
    that has to be the most idiotic statement ive read so far during my time on this board.

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast