Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nero Burning Vcd

muchspl2
    reread the link I gave you

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    ok, i have installed the k-lite mega codec pack, i have gone to the enviromental settings, but i am still getting an error message

edit: ok it seems to be working, i dont know exactly what im doing, but i think its converting the format from avi to mpeg? anyway i will play around with it for a while

edit 2: BTW it says its going to take around 9 hours to convert, i mean all i want to know is why am i converting the orginal avi format anyway, im more confused now than i was before

3. Software & Hardware   -   #13
    Poster
    im more confused
    Your confused post title was :

Nero Burning Vcd
    Plus:

movie 2fast 2furious, its an avi file and 699mb in size
    One minute you have an mpeg for Nero then you have a avi !!!
    Your answer to "im more confused " is so you can make an mpeg to cut with Nero.think.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #14
    yes thats i right i think, no-one has actually told me that you have to convert all formats to mpeg to burn onto a disk for nero to make a vcd, so i have had to guess that is what is supposed to happen, i am now in the process of converting this avi file into an mpeg, i would just like to know how long does this process usually take, i have changed the quality setting to high (good quality), i know that will take slightly longer than if it was on normal.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #15
    ok, i have started the encoding process but when it got to 29% an error message appeared saying 'index range is insufficient' runtime (256)' it was something similar to that anyway, what does that mean

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12