Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Something For Hobbes

vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    Originally posted by hobbes@28 February 2004 - 17:16
    To steal someones open thoughts and present them as your own is evil incarnate, but I do not judge because we are all just humans and each thought is a treasure that someone else may enjoy.
    but this is a file sharing forum...the home of the copyright infringers

It's annoying though

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    You cant steal someones thought, you can only reiterate them. That is my last thought for tonight because I am under 'apple'.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Double Agent
    we have to share our thoughts openly.....

4. Lounge   -   #14
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by james_bond_rulez@29 February 2004 - 01:31

JB you are beginning to sound familiar.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    *awaits a BIg Boab drunken thread *

6. Lounge   -   #16
    I'm really more interested in women sharing their legs.... openly, but I do pretend to be civilized.

Anyway, after that picture by Vidcc, I might have to cede a point to Busyman. Now I see how straight women convert to Lesbian, sexuality may, infact, be a choice.
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Originally posted by bigboab+28 February 2004 - 17:32--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bigboab @ 28 February 2004 - 17:32)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-james_bond_rulez@29 February 2004 - 01:31

&nbsp; &nbsp;
    JB you are beginning to sound familiar. [/b][/quote]
    so was that your LAST last thought?

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Originally posted by hobbes@28 February 2004 - 17:35
    I&#39;m really more interested in women sharing their legs.... openly, but I do pretend to be civilized.

Anyway, after that picture by Vidcc, I might have to cede a point to Busyman. Now I see how straight women convert to Lesbian, sexuality may, infact, be a choice.

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Originally posted by hobbes@28 February 2004 - 18:35
    Now I see how straight women convert to Lesbian, sexuality may, infact, be a choice.
    With that thought in mind, men are doomed to be gay, without a choice, ofcourse.
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

10. Lounge   -   #20
    Originally posted by I.am+29 February 2004 - 02:36--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (I.am @ 29 February 2004 - 02:36)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-hobbes@28 February 2004 - 18:35
    Now I see how straight women convert to Lesbian, sexuality may, infact, be a choice.
    With that thought in mind, men are doomed to be gay, without a choice, ofcourse. [/b][/quote]
    I think I&#39;d rather take matters into my own hand than become a butt pirate.
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast