Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: $10,000 Reward To The First Witness

Maybe he is sharing his hair baldily, so that others can have some and treasure it in their hairy dreams.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    Hobbes, I knew I should have strangled you when I had the chance...
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

3. Lounge   -   #13
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Clocker-

Our friends here seem to have a pre-occupation with matters follicular; as one who is, as you, a bit....shall we say, challenged in that area, why don't we just issue a collective PISS OFF!!! to the lot of them, eh?

"Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Originally posted by j2k4@29 February 2004 - 21:26
    Clocker-

Our friends here seem to have a pre-occupation with matters follicular; as one who is, as you, a bit....shall we say, challenged in that area, why don't we just issue a collective PISS OFF!!! to the lot of them, eh?

Thank you for hairing your spots, hopefully.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    I need another identity, too, I guess.

As preface to the proper pondering of this endeavor, I shall seek a preponderance.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

6. Lounge   -   #16
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    Originally posted by j2k4@29 February 2004 - 13:26
    Clocker-

My calming mantra has become..."Yea, although your hair may be thinning, you are not yet bald and half these bastards WILL be should they achieve my age..."
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Originally posted by clocker+29 February 2004 - 21:19--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (clocker @ 29 February 2004 - 21:19)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-j2k4@29 February 2004 - 13:26
    Clocker-

Our friends here seem to have a pre-occupation with matters follicular; as one who is, as you, a bit....shall we say, challenged in that area, why don&#39;t we just issue a collective PISS OFF&#33;&#33;&#33; to the lot of them, eh?

My calming mantra has become..."Yea, although your hair may be thinning, you are not yet bald and half these bastards WILL be should they achieve my age..." [/b][/quote]
    Yea, verily.

-Mark Twain

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Poster
    Originally posted by Spindulik@29 February 2004 - 15:34
    It is a shame, I can&#39;t tell if some of you are joking or just dumb.

AWOL=ABSENT WITHOUT LEAVE
    I already said that
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think &quot;Ok, this is the limit&quot;.
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

9. Lounge   -   #19
    With &#036;25 mil out on Osama and no takers, what are the chances of someone trying to get &#036;10k from dobbing in Bush?

10. Lounge   -   #20
    lynx's Avatar .
    Originally posted by clocker+29 February 2004 - 23:19--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (clocker @ 29 February 2004 - 23:19)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-j2k4@29 February 2004 - 13:26
    Clocker-

Our friends here seem to have a pre-occupation with matters follicular; as one who is, as you, a bit....shall we say, challenged in that area, why don&#39;t we just issue a collective PISS OFF&#33;&#33;&#33; to the lot of them, eh?

My calming mantra has become..."Yea, although your hair may be thinning, you are not yet bald and half these bastards WILL be should they achieve my age..." [/b][/quote]
    I prefer to take the Patrick Stewart approach:

"To baldly go where no man has gone before".
    Political correctness is based on the principle that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast