Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: O M G! Lotr Rotk Goes 11 For 11 At The Oscars!

abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    there's like 15 or 20 ish

2. Movies & TV   -   #22
    Nightwolf's Avatar Old Guy
    Yeah, LOTR was the best picture with the best director and the best screenplay and the best music and the best editing - but none of the actors were any good? I still can't believe Ian Mckellen and Sean Astin weren't even nominated.

3. Movies & TV   -   #23
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    Originally posted by Nightwolf@2 March 2004 - 21:50
    Yeah, LOTR was the best picture with the best director and the best screenplay and the best music and the best editing - but none of the actors were any good? I still can't believe Ian Mckellen and Sean Astin weren't even nominated.
    they couldn't really determin a leading actor or actress or even a supporting role cuz they're all in groups. it could be either aragorn or frodo. and supporting roles will be a lot. gandalf, sam, theodin, etc. if they did have a nominated person, rotk would win. duh

4. Movies & TV   -   #24
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Originally posted by Nightwolf@3 March 2004 - 12:50
    thank god you didn't say Kano Reeves (however you spell it)

I think year those 2 actors should have got a nomination but if you want to watch good acting watch Mystic River might be boring for the action heads though....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123