Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Gta: San Andreas

I'm Rick James BITCH.........Dave Chappelle. I LOVE THAT MAN

THIS IS COMPLETELY UNRELATED, I KNOW

2. Games   -   #12
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    wat kind of vehicles could the have? they've already covered cars, motocycles, boats, heli's, and planes. wat else could they have?

3. Games   -   #13
    iMartin's Avatar ♥Home Grown♥ BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Is it going to be online? Please say it's going to be online

4. Games   -   #14
    Nightwolf's Avatar Old Guy
    Originally posted by abu_has_the_power@2 March 2004 - 20:58
    wat kind of vehicles could the have? they've already covered cars, motocycles, boats, heli's, and planes. wat else could they have?
    For starters, I think it should have every vehicle from both GTA3 and Vice City (except the damn Perrenial). Then maybe a submarine and a fighter jet would be cool too.

5. Games   -   #15
    Originally posted by Nightwolf+2 March 2004 - 22:01--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nightwolf @ 2 March 2004 - 22:01)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-abu_has_the_power@2 March 2004 - 20:58
    wat kind of vehicles could the have? they&#39;ve already covered cars, motocycles, boats, heli&#39;s, and planes. wat else could they have?
    For starters, I think it should have every vehicle from both GTA3 and Vice City (except the damn Perrenial). Then maybe a submarine and a fighter jet would be cool too. [/b][/quote]
    waht good would a fighter jet do? they go so fast u&#39;d be flying across the entire city in a few seconds. wat good will that do?

i wonder wat cars would be in it???? or maybe they&#39;ll just make everything highly detailed

6. Games   -   #16
    CadeLaguana's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by abu_has_the_power+2 March 2004 - 21:10--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (abu_has_the_power @ 2 March 2004 - 21:10)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Nightwolf@2 March 2004 - 22:01
    <!--QuoteBegin-abu_has_the_power
    @2 March 2004 - 20:58
    wat kind of vehicles could the have? they&#39;ve already covered cars, motocycles, boats, heli&#39;s, and planes. wat else could they have?

For starters, I think it should have every vehicle from both GTA3 and Vice City (except the damn Perrenial). Then maybe a submarine and a fighter jet would be cool too.
    waht good would a fighter jet do? they go so fast u&#39;d be flying across the entire city in a few seconds. wat good will that do?

i wonder wat cars would be in it???? or maybe they&#39;ll just make everything highly detailed [/b][/quote]
    I wouldn&#39;t mind a harrier. If the city was just big enough, on a very large scale, a jet wouldn&#39;t be so bad. I wanna drop bombs on some bitches. No gang will mess with me, I&#39;ll have a harrier in my backyard .

7. Games   -   #17
    Originally posted by CadeLaguana+2 March 2004 - 22:27--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (CadeLaguana @ 2 March 2004 - 22:27)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by abu_has_the_power@2 March 2004 - 21:10
    Originally posted by Nightwolf@2 March 2004 - 22:01
    <!--QuoteBegin-abu_has_the_power
    @2 March 2004 - 20:58

i wonder wat cars would be in it???? or maybe they&#39;ll just make everything highly detailed
    I wouldn&#39;t mind a harrier. If the city was just big enough, on a very large scale, a jet wouldn&#39;t be so bad. I wanna drop bombs on some bitches. No gang will mess with me, I&#39;ll have a harrier in my backyard . [/b][/quote]
    lol. but harriers are more for airal (can&#39;t speeel) battles. hey hey. maybe now the gangs will have their own figher jets, and some missions will require u to fly around and kill ppl in the air. that could be interesting

8. Games   -   #18
    Nightwolf's Avatar Old Guy
    I was just trying to think of vehicles they haven&#39;t used before. How about a cool James Bond/Spyhunter type car that can fire missiles and leave smoke screens and oil slicks.

Even better, how about the Mach 5 from Speed Racer&#33; Circular saw blades can come out of the hood to mow down pedestrians, and it can even drive under water&#33;

Okay, maybe not.

9. Games   -   #19
    Originally posted by Nightwolf@3 March 2004 - 13:55
    I was just trying to think of vehicles they haven&#39;t used before.&nbsp; How about a cool James Bond/Spyhunter type car that can fire missiles and leave smoke screens and oil slicks.

Even better, how about the Mach 5 from Speed Racer&#33;&nbsp; Circular saw blades can come out of the hood to mow down pedestrians, and it can even drive under water&#33;

Okay, maybe not.
    you could use oil slicks and get guns installed on ya car on gta2

could be a possibility for san andreas

10. Games   -   #20
    Poster
    multple gangs like on gta2
    I survived the great winter 03/04 depression

KLCasualties:
    J&#39;Pol - MIA / internet.news - KIA / Snny - MIA
    Billy_Dean - KIA / <s>fugley - MIA</s> / FuNkY CaPrIcOrN - MIA

Need some time alone?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast