Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Hamster Coats..

clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    I understand that chickens taste a lot like hamsters.

Go pick on them, why don'tcha?
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

2. The Drawing Room   -   #52
    Originally posted by Busyman@4 March 2004 - 01:35
    Hunting an animal to extinction is just plain idiocy.

You are getting rid off your livelihood and food source.

They need to have mink farms...whoops...they already do.
    Yeah, I can't go a day without eating Elephant, leopard, antelope, black rhino and bear.

Oh wait, I don't eat any of those animals. I leave the corpses of these animals to rot and take my silly trophy. That is how humans, in search of status, and in appeasement of vanity, drive animals to extinction.

Mink or hamster coats- both for fools and their money. Does fake fur clash will real gold teef?

As for leather coats, why waste the hide, the animal is already dead. And when I fall off my motorcycle at 85 mph, the leather takes the road rash instead of my skin.
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

3. The Drawing Room   -   #53
    Originally posted by hobbes@3 March 2004 - 19:41

As for leather coats, why waste the hide, the animal is already dead. And when I fall off my motorcycle at 85 mph, the leather takes the road rash instead of my skin.
    I'd stop doing that if I were you...

4. The Drawing Room   -   #54
    Originally posted by clocker+4 March 2004 - 04:54--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (clocker &#064; 4 March 2004 - 04:54)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-hobbes@3 March 2004 - 19:41

I&#39;d stop doing that if I were you...[/b][/quote]
    Since cows have evolved over millions of years to survive highspeed motorcycle spill outs, why should I not take advantage of this this? Duh&#33;
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

5. The Drawing Room   -   #55
    Ah, now I see.
    The milk, beef, and fuel aspects were all just secondary to the cow&#39;s main purpose in the grand scheme of things.

Well, Praise the Lord and pass the Kushitani&#39;s&#33;

6. The Drawing Room   -   #56
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Some animal rights folks are mighty judgemental fucks (and I mean that in the kindest way).

Who the fuck are they to tell me

"Well only wear the coat if the animal is eaten".

It&#39;s a coat

Go graze in the wilderness or forage for berries and shit.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

7. The Drawing Room   -   #57
    Originally posted by Busyman@3 March 2004 - 21:53
    Some animal rights folks are mighty judgemental fucks (and I mean that in the kindest way).

If they did would you pay attention then?

8. The Drawing Room   -   #58
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Originally posted by clocker+4 March 2004 - 01:58--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (clocker &#064; 4 March 2004 - 01:58)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Busyman@3 March 2004 - 21:53

If they did would you pay attention then? [/b][/quote]
    No. That&#39;s them.

That&#39;s funny there folks out there who don&#39;t eat meat nor processed foods.

I saw this sick diet on Penn and Teller Bullshit where it involved eating only "organic foods". It was some nasty shit.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

9. The Drawing Room   -   #59
    Originally posted by leftism
    Why didnt you just buy a fur coat made from artificial fur? It would keep you just as warm, would look exactly the same and would cost half the price.

Taking all this into account, there must be another reason that you havent mentioned yet.
    I know how important it is for you to answer all the questions that are put to you Busyman. Whats your answer?

I bet he starts going on about "reading comprehension" and screaming that he answered the question 3 months before I asked it

10. The Drawing Room   -   #60
    shn's Avatar Ð3ƒμ|\|(7
    Has anyone here ever tasted artificial crab or lobster meat? It taste horrible. Why does it taste horrible? Because it&#39;s not the real thing. It&#39;s artificial

Why settle for a cheap imitation if you can have the real thing?

And if people want to eat, or use hampsters for fur then that&#39;s their choice.
    I can think of many cultures that eat a lot more things worse than hampsters and kill other animals for a purpose worse than making coats to keep warm and look stylish.
    And what makes some people think that the fur thats made in this day in age is what it claims to be.

Would some of you know the difference between mink and hamster, or fox and rat.?

You would be suprised what a little "artifical" coloring can do to thoose coats.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast