Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Child Abuse

Originally posted by 4th gen+3 March 2004 - 18:54--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (4th gen @ 3 March 2004 - 18:54)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Neo 721@3 March 2004 - 17:48
    Most of it probably goes on the Catholic church.&nbsp; Not surprising judging by the fact that preists cant marry or do anything else for that matter must turn you a bit funny.
    One of the most idiotic things anyone has ever said [/b][/quote]
    Not to say openly sectarian.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Poster
    pubs have the internet now?
    I survived the great winter 03/04 depression

KLCasualties:
    J&#39;Pol - MIA / internet.news - KIA / Snny - MIA
    Billy_Dean - KIA / <s>fugley - MIA</s> / FuNkY CaPrIcOrN - MIA

Need some time alone?

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Poster
    Originally posted by Neo 721@3 March 2004 - 17:48
    None of the current methods could even come close to being effective to catch the culprits, the only known offenders have been caught through means of undercover investigation and false paysites. It will simply contunue if no undercover work is done in the p2p networks
    Editing your post won&#39;t stop people seeing your stupid sectarian statement if I&#39;ve quoted it you prick
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think &quot;Ok, this is the limit&quot;.
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Poster
    Originally posted by 4th gen+3 March 2004 - 19:20--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (4th gen @ 3 March 2004 - 19:20)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Neo 721@3 March 2004 - 17:48
    None of the current methods could even come close to being effective to catch the culprits, the only known offenders have been caught through means of undercover investigation and false paysites.&nbsp; It will simply contunue if no undercover work is done in the p2p networks
    Editing your post won&#39;t stop people seeing your stupid sectarian statement if I&#39;ve quoted it you prick [/b][/quote]
    calm

yeh, child abuse... no need for it&#33;

5. Lounge   -   #15
    *Grunt*
    Originally posted by TARPD@3 March 2004 - 19:19
    pubs have the internet now?
    Some places have emm.

6. Lounge   -   #16
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Originally posted by 4th gen+3 March 2004 - 20:20--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (4th gen &#064; 3 March 2004 - 20:20)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Neo 721@3 March 2004 - 17:48
    None of the current methods could even come close to being effective to catch the culprits, the only known offenders have been caught through means of undercover investigation and false paysites.&nbsp; It will simply contunue if no undercover work is done in the p2p networks
    Editing your post won&#39;t stop people seeing your stupid sectarian statement if I&#39;ve quoted it you prick [/b][/quote]
    It was a very swiping statement 4th Gen, but it does have a ring of truth to it I hate to say. Its not just happening in the Catholic Church though Neo, it&#39;s happening everywhere

I certainly do not think it is the fault of whatever religon the offending clergy member happens to be from. Unfortunately paedos are everywhere now and until there is sufficent change in the laws and sentencing then i fear it won&#39;t ever be stopped.

7. Lounge   -   #17
    *Grunt*
    I spoke in haste back there......... Anyway there are no means of preventing it from public sources most of the sites have been discoverd by accident, and like the news always points out picture messageing has opened yet another door, meaning eliminating the internet route doent stop the whole thing, i fear it is something that will never be solved

8. Lounge   -   #18
    From a survivor of child abuse...:
    It&#39;s not that no one is doing nothing about it, there are many agencies that offer help and counseling. The help line number is on page 1 of the yellow pages. The problem is the victim and/or the friends of the victim that do not report to these agencies.

Many victims are too young or too scared to report to these agencies themselves. And friends or relatives of the victim don&#39;t report either for the same reason or they feel they aren&#39;t 100 percent sure or the worst is they don&#39;t want to get involved.

Therefore, if anyone out there, a relative, a friend or a teacher suspects a person or especially a child is being abused.... PLEASE report it to these agencies. You can remain anonymous. Many cases of abuse that are reported to these agencies are not reported by the victims, but from those suspecting abuse of a person or a child.
    &quot;Our greatest accomplishment in life is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall&quot;

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12