View Poll Results: Do You Go To The Gym?

Voters
37. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

12 32.43%
  • No

19 51.35%
  • Sometimes

6 16.22%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Do You Go To The Gym?

Originally posted by Busyman+8 March 2004 - 05:07--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Busyman @ 8 March 2004 - 05:07)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by hobbes@7 March 2004 - 21:24
    Originally posted by vidcc@8 March 2004 - 02:17
    <!--QuoteBegin-bootylicious
    @7 March 2004 - 15:11
    i don&#39;t go to the gym and i don&#39;t plan on going anytime soon (can&#39;t afford it) im currently looking for something i can use at home; an equipment which is compact but gets the job done especially on my abs.

don&#39;t waste money on equiptment...just do crunches (not the chocolate bar)

I like my "Bowflex" because I can do Abdominal work with weight resistance. Typical gyms don&#39;t offer this.
    I use a machine where you lean forward while sitting with straps in your hands over your shoulders (it uses a pulley). I get my abs and external obliques.
    I also do knee lifts on a modified dip bar.
    Every typical gym has these that I&#39;ve come across, from my county gym to Bally&#39;s.

I&#39;ve tried Soloflex, with the rubber bands, and Bpwflex, with the bending bars, and still prefer traditional weights. Bowflex is not bad though and doesn&#39;t take up lots of space. [/b][/quote]
    Sorry Busy,

I meant "free" gyms, like the one at my apartment complex. My University gym was not too bad, but didn&#39;t have anything either.

Roman chairs and other ab resistance machines are typical at "real gyms".
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

2. The Drawing Room   -   #32
    Poster
    just stoped going yesterday, i couldnt keep up with everything im doing right now .

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234