Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Shit, I Missed My Own Anniversary

..and you seem to now a hell of alot about hip hop

2. Lounge   -   #12
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Originally posted by samsamsamsam@4 March 2004 - 03:19
    ..and you seem to now a hell of alot about hip hop
    Hobbes suffers from chronic boogie fever.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

3. Lounge   -   #13
    And to think, people's first reaction was to skin you for use as part of a coat. The tall chap with the chrome dome was even close to doing it. What gems of conversational brilliance would have been lost to the board ?

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Poster
    Indeed bunny boy, I would so much have missed our wee chats. Long may you continue ensuring the moral well-being of those who bask, yes bask, in your reflected brilliance. To err is human, to shine hobbesian.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Well done, Hobbes.

A buck rabbit reaches sexual maturity after seven months so I'd put you well on the way to your second litter.

However, certain guidelines must be adhered to. We don't want Watership Down in the lounge....

Research indicates that bucks start to lose fertility when temperatures exceed 85º F and the loss is extensive when temperatures exceed 90º F. It appears that older bucks are more affected than junior bucks. Bucks are affected before does are affected, so keep bucks in the coolest part of the rabbitry. Keep a good supply of young bucks for use during hot weather. Breed during the cooler portion of the day. Morning is best, but late evening is acceptable.

A fall slump is also often noticed. This phenomenon is often the result of summer's high temperatures, but can also be related to the natural reluctance of rabbits to produce young in the fall and early winter. Good records allow producers to identify these suspect breeders and cull them to reduce the problem. Do not obtain replacements from does with histories of fall breeding slumps.

6. Lounge   -   #16
    RGX's Avatar Unstoppable
    Good to see your still around hobbes, the board wouldn't be the same without you.

7. Lounge   -   #17
    MagicNakor's Avatar On the Peripheral
    Bunnies aren't just cute like everybody supposes. They've got them hoppy legs and twitchy little noses. And what's with all the carrots? What do they need such good eyesight for anyway?

things are quiet until hitler decides he'd like to invade russia
    so, he does
    the russians are like "OMG WTF D00DZ, STOP TKING"
    and the germans are still like "omg ph34r n00bz"
    the russians fall back, all the way to moscow
    and then they all begin h4xing, which brings on the russian winter
    the germans are like "wtf, h4x"
    -- WW2 for the l33t

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Its magic baby!
    A whole year of hobbes, luckily i have only been here for a quarter of your reign but in that time i have enjoyed our 'discussions'. I definatly feel that you are a valuable asset to this board, so long may your reign continue. :beerchug:
    Wiz.

9. Lounge   -   #19
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    That settles it.

Hobbes, you must leave Texas for cooler climes.

Your fertility dictates this, in no uncertain terms!
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

10. Lounge   -   #20
    Just in from work, I appreciate the comments, especially because I value the opinions of those who have made them.

As for my fertility problems which will manifest come Summer, perhaps I can overcome this with more "at bats".
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast