Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: What's In Your Recycle Bin?

Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    Nothing. I'm a neat freak, I always empty the recycle bin after throwing something away.

2. Lounge   -   #22
    Originally posted by infamousalbo101@5 March 2004 - 07:39
    There's are Recycle Bin?!?!?!?!
    Yeah, you burn all the stuff you want deleted and then throw the disk in the bin but for some reason, my hdd doesnt free up space

3. Lounge   -   #23
    Spider_dude's Avatar cawk BT Rep: +4
    Originally posted by infamousalbo101@5 March 2004 - 06:39
    There's are Recycle Bin?!?!?!?!
    there's a thing caled school also, maybe visiting it every so often would teach you something.

4. Lounge   -   #24
    enoughfakefiles's Avatar Ad ministrator
    Originally posted by Spider_dude+5 March 2004 - 12:55--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Spider_dude @ 5 March 2004 - 12:55)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-infamousalbo101@5 March 2004 - 06:39
    There&#39;s are Recycle Bin?&#33;?&#33;?&#33;?&#33;
    there&#39;s a thing caled school also, maybe visiting it every so often would teach you something. [/b][/quote]
    What like how to spell.

5. Lounge   -   #25
    In my recycle bin there are several things. I usually empty it about once a week or so, when I am sure that I will never need those files any more.

At the moment there is:

AppleJuice - that&#39;s a terrible filesharing program written in Java which I tried out, very buggy and horrible, so I uninstalled and deleted it.

Old versions of the K-Lite installer by Lite and FTFakes - the current version is RC16, so I delete all the older versions.

LighteningCV.doc - I downloaded it, thought this would be a good document to teach me how to write a good CV, but actually it&#39;s just an advert for a man who designs CVs for money.

Numerous incomplete files and DAT files which were all stuck on More Sources Needed/Remotely Queued constantly, so I decided to junk them.

Old student newspapers with amusing names such as Rabbit and Exepose.

A dance megamix with a bitrate of only 52 - it sounded terrible.

6. Lounge   -   #26
    Poster
    A couple of gigs of deleted rars from stuff I extracted earlier. A couple of episodes of Futurama, a special features Futurama thing, a couple of albums, Starsky & Hutch etc
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think &quot;Ok, this is the limit&quot;.
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

7. Lounge   -   #27
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    DareDevil.cue, Word docs and pics of Gillian Anderson (Ones i have more than once, which is often more than 1 or thrice)

8. Lounge   -   #28
    nothing, i emptied it already

9. Lounge   -   #29
    Guillaume's Avatar Kentish old lady BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Originally posted by Rip The Jacker@5 March 2004 - 07:01
    Nothing. I&#39;m a neat freak, I always empty the recycle bin after throwing something away.
    YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPEEEEEEEEEEEE&#33; I&#39;m not alone anymore&#33;

10. Lounge   -   #30
    I am the same, i just love to run a good clean PC,
    Crap is out the window, I do daily backup&#39;s on DVD Data disc&#39;s
    Every thing in my PC has to be used or i just dump it, why keep crap all the time when you can store on data disc&#39;s
    The idiosyncratic syntax of riddles interests me

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast