Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Best Looking Case

How about the xaser Damier seris, I was looking at the blue one but clocker said he trashed his, i was wondering if it was worth a buy. although the checkered stuff looks kinda gay.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #32
    RGX's Avatar Unstoppable
    Originally posted by bigdawgfoxx+9 March 2004 - 20:45--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bigdawgfoxx @ 9 March 2004 - 20:45)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-RGX@9 March 2004 - 11:26
    Best in terms of functionality, and not bad looking either:

http://www.overclock.co.uk/customer/produc...&cat=248&page=2

Probably my next case.
    ya i dont like it too much..looks kinda cheap to me i guess..but not too bad. [/b][/quote]
    Made of aluminium, designed for LAN&#39;s so its feather light.....comes with 2 low-speed 120mm fans, big window. Not bad IMO.

I admit the clear plastic thing at the front looks a bit crap though.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #33
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Originally posted by RGX+9 March 2004 - 20:04--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (RGX @ 9 March 2004 - 20:04)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by bigdawgfoxx@9 March 2004 - 20:45
    <!--QuoteBegin-RGX
    @9 March 2004 - 11:26
    Best in terms of functionality, and not bad looking either:

http://www.overclock.co.uk/customer/produc...&cat=248&page=2

Probably my next case.

ya i dont like it too much..looks kinda cheap to me i guess..but not too bad.
    Made of aluminium, designed for LAN&#39;s so its feather light.....comes with 2 low-speed 120mm fans, big window. Not bad IMO.

I admit the clear plastic thing at the front looks a bit crap though. [/b][/quote]
    my crap ass case is also feather light and it only cost me &#036;30, its the stuff inside the case that makes it heavy.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #34
    RGX's Avatar Unstoppable
    Yes but the case is undeniably a large part of the overall weight, im pretty sure your crap ass case is still heavier than this one, when you have to transport a machine from place to place anything you can cut down on is a plus.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #35
    the one i want is 37 pounds&#33;

6. Software & Hardware   -   #36
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Originally posted by RGX@9 March 2004 - 20:14
    Yes but the case is undeniably a large part of the overall weight, im pretty sure your crap ass case is still heavier than this one, when you have to transport a machine from place to place anything you can cut down on is a plus.
    beleive me mine is about as light as a case can get, its teh stuff in the case that is heavy, hard drive and power supplys are probably the heaviest parts.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #37
    bigdawgfoxx's Avatar Big Dawg
    Originally posted by hi_what_is_up&#33;@9 March 2004 - 18:38
    I&#39;m in the market for a new one. Whats a good one with a window and a locking door. Up to &#036;250 USD.
    &#036;250? Im guessing you already have the best parts made and wouldnt want to upgrade them with some of that money, because that is alot for a case. A Chieftec Dragon case is very nice for about &#036;80, and from tigerdirect.com also comes with a free 500Watt Ultra PSU ( I have it and it is very nice)

Here is my case. Mine is the first case. I think you would really like that case, as it is very easy to use, and sturdy. Then you could spend the other money on crazy lights and all sorts of stuff.

These Lian Li cases are very nice also. I think I like the top middle one the best, it looks really good.

These Thermaltake cases are also very nice. I think I like the Xaser III better then the Xaser V.

Here is the coolermaster wave master. Went in Maximum PC&#39;s 2003 Dream Machine.

I like them all.

What makes them call the Lian Li cases Silent? What do they have in them that makes them silent?
    [SIZE=1]AMD 4200 X2 @ 2.65Ghz, ASRock 939-VSTA
    1.75GB PC3200, 2 X 160GB Seagate w/ 8MB Buffer
    HIS Radeon X800 Pro, Antec Super Lanboy Aluminum

8. Software & Hardware   -   #38
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    xaser III for me. they look so cool. clocker, u mess too much. just like how i oc too much

9. Software & Hardware   -   #39
    RGX's Avatar Unstoppable
    Undoubtably, the hard drives and PSU are the heaviest things in the case but thats beside the point, theres nothing we can do about that.

Is your case made from aluminium? Does it have 9 drive bays? Does it weigh less than 8.8 pounds (the weight of the super lanboy)?

If so, please tell me what case and I&#39;ll order one now.

10. Software & Hardware   -   #40
    bigdawgfoxx's Avatar Big Dawg
    ABU why dont you overclock somemore? 8.8lbs...damn thats light lol.

My case with everything in it..I would say weighs at least 40lbs
    [SIZE=1]AMD 4200 X2 @ 2.65Ghz, ASRock 939-VSTA
    1.75GB PC3200, 2 X 160GB Seagate w/ 8MB Buffer
    HIS Radeon X800 Pro, Antec Super Lanboy Aluminum

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast