Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: I'm I Missing Some Posts (deleted?)

I've found it........

LINK

2. Lounge   -   #32
    namzuf9's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Rat Faced@6 March 2004 - 04:08
    Like i said, i dont know what thread your refering to.

I have no knowledge of any individual posts of yours being deleted... but i'll look in teh trash to see if any threads you've posted in have been trashed.
    Dont get me wrong, if you knew what I was spouting about I know you would help out.
    I'm just pretty pissed right now.
    Thanks for your help.

3. Lounge   -   #33
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Check the

Internet.news banned thread.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

4. Lounge   -   #34
    namzuf9's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by samsamsamsam@6 March 2004 - 04:14
    I've found it........

LINK
    Now I'm scared cos I cant remember that either

5. Lounge   -   #35
    namzuf I'll throw you a bone. (be glad I have a photographic memory)

It was in the internet.news banned thread and you are very correct.

I noticed now you only have 1 reply to me there when there were really several.

You asked why I bumped ..........remember?

You said by me bumping that I was spamming.........remember?

edit: actually I think I bumped the I Miss Internet News and want to Cuff His Nuts Thread by HomosexualVomiting.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

6. Lounge   -   #36

7. Lounge   -   #37
    namzuf9's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Busyman @ 5 March 2004 &#045; 01:29+--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Busyman @ 5 March 2004 &#045; 01:29)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    What&#39;s funny is I remember a thread, maybe last week, where many of the LoungeHounds were riding i.news&#39; nuts. Now all of a sudden it&#39;s the other way around. [/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-me

Yeah and I was one of em. So what? [/quote]

This is the only post I can find on the subject at hand.

As Busyman said there was more to it in a thread he bumped (which I still cant find ) As I remeber we were&#39;nt flaming in a insulting manner more a debate than arugement.
    I still find his comments insulting regardless of how many emoticons are posted but that is not the point at hand.
    Just a thought. Maybe Busyman and I take the exact same type of mind bending drugs&#33;

8. Lounge   -   #38
    Originally posted by namzuf9@5 March 2004 - 23:37
    QUOTE (Busyman @ 5 March 2004 - 01:29)
    What&#39;s funny is I remember a thread, maybe last week, where many of the LoungeHounds were riding i.news&#39; nuts. Now all of a sudden it&#39;s the other way around.&nbsp;

Yeah and I was one of em. So what?

As Busyman said there was more to it in a thread he bumped (which I still cant find ) As I remeber we were&#39;nt flaming in a insulting manner more a debate than arugement.
    I still find his comments insulting regardless of how many emoticons are posted but that is not the point at hand.
    Just a thought. Maybe Busyman and I take the exact same type of mind bending drugs&#33;
    Actually if you noticed my bump isn&#39;t even there anymore.

I don&#39;t really think it was censorship. I think it was an accident that happened along all the i.news clean up.

btw I don&#39;t dislike you or anything I was just ribbing around. I&#39;ll throw around a kiss my ass or fuck-off every now and then. (but not often)

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

9. Lounge   -   #39
    namzuf9's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Busyman+6 March 2004 - 04:38--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Busyman @ 6 March 2004 - 04:38)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-namzuf9@5 March 2004 - 23:37
    What&#39;s funny is I remember a thread, maybe last week, where many of the LoungeHounds were riding i.news&#39; nuts. Now all of a sudden it&#39;s the other way around.&nbsp;

Actually if you noticed my bump isn&#39;t even there. [/b][/quote]
    Spooky. :
    Was it all a dream or are we being shit on from a great height?

10. Lounge   -   #40
    Originally posted by namzuf9+5 March 2004 - 23:40--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (namzuf9 @ 5 March 2004 - 23:40)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Busyman@6 March 2004 - 04:38
    <!--QuoteBegin-namzuf9
    @5 March 2004 - 23:37

Actually if you noticed my bump isn&#39;t even there.
    Spooky. :
    Was it all a dream or are we being shit on from a great height? [/b][/quote]
    read my edit above

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast