Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Just A Question Of Taste

DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Imagine a bunch of kids jumping up and down in one of those trampoline play rooms. Now stick a bunch of 30 year olds in there with them.
    When you put it like that Busyman can see your point.

The thing is we will never find a happy medium which leaves everyone satisfied

2. Lounge   -   #32
    hooked's Avatar booster
    i can't be arsed who the topic starter is. If the topic title interests me i will open it and read it and maybe post in it and maybe just maybe it will be of interest for at least 1 person !
    love yourself

3. Lounge   -   #33
    Spider_dude's Avatar cawk BT Rep: +4
    Originally posted by hooked@12 March 2004 - 15:01
    i can't be arsed who the topic starter is. If the topic title interests me i will open it and read it and maybe post in it and maybe just maybe it will be of interest for at least 1 person !
    and maybe just maybe have an afternoon lul?

4. Lounge   -   #34
    hooked's Avatar booster
    Originally posted by Spider_dude+12 March 2004 - 15:34--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Spider_dude @ 12 March 2004 - 15:34)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-hooked@12 March 2004 - 15:01
    i can&#39;t be arsed who the topic starter is. If the topic title interests me i will open it and read it and maybe post in it and maybe just maybe it will be of interest for at least 1 person &#33;
    and maybe just maybe have an afternoon lul? [/b][/quote]
    yours or mine ?
    love yourself

5. Lounge   -   #35
    Spider_dude's Avatar cawk BT Rep: +4
    Originally posted by hooked+12 March 2004 - 15:55--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (hooked @ 12 March 2004 - 15:55)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Spider_dude@12 March 2004 - 15:34
    <!--QuoteBegin-hooked
    @12 March 2004 - 15:01
    i can&#39;t be arsed who the topic starter is. If the topic title interests me i will open it and read it and maybe post in it and maybe just maybe it will be of interest for at least 1 person &#33;

and maybe just maybe have an afternoon lul?
    yours or mine ? [/b][/quote]
    i hope it&#39;s not mine.

6. Lounge   -   #36
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Originally posted by danb@12 March 2004 - 10:28
    Imagine a bunch of kids jumping up and down in one of those trampoline play rooms. Now stick a bunch of 30 year olds in there with them.
    When you put it like that Busyman can see your point.

The thing is we will never find a happy medium which leaves everyone satisfied
    I said this before and I&#39;ll say it again.

The Lounge did not used to be that way.

I have never heard of a forum giving up a world to spammers.

Then again this happened with a change in admin, not to say all the changes have been bad. I like SoftwareWorld.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

7. Lounge   -   #37
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    You make your point with the usual clarity, Busyman.

I don&#39;t mind interacting with the youngsters; I suppose that comes from my years in coaching.

I&#39;d be willing to bet BigBoab feels that way from his years teaching.

I, too, have a problem with most spam-though there is a particularly high grade of spam which, when practiced with the requisite and attendent artistry, is great fun.

I think the older members know what I mean.

While I do look for certain names (a pretty long list, actually), I try to give lots of things at least a peek.

I am prone to search the archives also; I can easily get sidetracked there.

"Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234