Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

Thread: The Freakiest Clip You've Ever Downloaded?

Storm's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    Originally posted by Nightwolf@14 March 2004 - 19:24
    The one that bothered me the most was the kid getting hit by a train.
    that kids mom was sooooooooo dumb............ sry but she deserved to have her kid die........... i mean, there are flashing lights and alot of noise warning a train is coming, and she keeps walking............ thats just dumb (like the guy that stood on the railroad track calling a friend, covering his ear to drown out the sound of the oncomming train............ guess how that finished )
    great FTP site for awesome quality video clips
    yeah, you have to sign up, but its worth it

2. Movies & TV   -   #32
    Vargas's Avatar gone fishin'
    The "friekiest" things i've seen online was the guy's pic on the goatsex URL, that has an anus you could back a 18 wheeler into.
    that and the video kayaman had labled "girls gone wild" that was really a guy getting it in the butt with a horse. shudder

3. Movies & TV   -   #33
    Poster
    Man ... everything posted in this thread is so "light" and lame.
    I have seen things that are a million times more worse than the things posted.

My uncle gave me once a video tape - "Faces Of Death".

(I have to mention that I was about 14 years old and alone at home that night)

There was so many "wanna-puke-my-stomack-through-my-nose-out" stuff on the tape.

The tape was about 2 or 3 hours long.I could't watch everything in one peace I had to make a pause before I continued.

One of the things on the tape was this:
    A man got splitted in four peaces by four horses, becouse he didn't pay taxes.That happend in russia.Four man in uniform took another men out, tied his hands and feet up and binded the ropes to the horses and then started running in four different directions.It's the most painfull death you can imagine becouse the brain and the backbone stay in tact and you feel everything what happens and in the end the pain kills you couse your brain can't handle that.

P.S.

If you are searching for freaking stuff go here:
    www.rotten.com (i know most of you know it, but the n00bs don't know it )

Or search for "Faces Of Death" on KaZaA

4. Movies & TV   -   #34
    Nightwolf's Avatar Old Guy
    There's more than one Faces of Death video. I saw them when I was in high school too, but they lost credibility when it was discovered that some of the scenes were faked.

I also heard there are some nasty Taliban videos out there, but I haven't seen them.

5. Movies & TV   -   #35
    Poster
    if you really want to see something messed up , try to get your hands on Guinea Pig , i really cant remember the exact name , its an asian film , theres like 2 of them i think , couldnt sleep or eat for a whole week.

6. Movies & TV   -   #36
    Poster
    Originally posted by Nightwolf@14 March 2004 - 21:18
    I also heard there are some nasty Taliban videos out there, but I haven't seen them.
    Guys getting shot in the faces with AKs is not a nice scene, trust me
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think "Ok, this is the limit".
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

7. Movies & TV   -   #37
    Originally posted by seiya_33@14 March 2004 - 22:23
    if you really want to see something messed up , try to get your hands on Guinea Pig , i really cant remember the exact name , its an asian film , theres like 2 of them i think , couldnt sleep or eat for a whole week.
    or the "haunted tape" or "tape of ghosts" it's the tape the ring was based on as for fod clips of kazaa those are fake. there are i think 7 fod movies in all.

8. Movies & TV   -   #38
    bujub22's Avatar THE GREAT
    Originally posted by DrunkeNStylE+14 March 2004 - 19:08--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DrunkeNStylE @ 14 March 2004 - 19:08)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-seiya_33@14 March 2004 - 22:23
    or the "haunted tape" or "tape of ghosts" it&#39;s the tape the ring was based on as for fod clips of kazaa those are fake. there are i think 7 fod movies in all. [/b][/quote]
    ??what&#39;s this i wanta see this

9. Movies & TV   -   #39
    Poster
    There are not only 7 parts of Faces Of Death, I&#39;ve seen part 13.
    On the tape were two parts of faces of death and some other things, but not only FoD.

10. Movies & TV   -   #40
    Originally posted by bujub22+14 March 2004 - 23:50--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bujub22 @ 14 March 2004 - 23:50)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by DrunkeNStylE@14 March 2004 - 19:08
    <!--QuoteBegin-seiya_33
    @14 March 2004 - 22:23

or the "haunted tape" or "tape of ghosts" it&#39;s the tape the ring was based on as for fod clips of kazaa those are fake. there are i think 7 fod movies in all.
    ??what&#39;s this i wanta see this [/b][/quote]
    have fun getting it...unless you live in japan

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast