Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Beware!

*Grunt*
    Very well, but we'll be watching you

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    Poster
    we could act like jackasses, but the shoutbox on that site is down due to abuse (was it the KLF peeps?)
    Very well, but we'll be watching you
    Who do some of you guys think you are?

We pay for the server with our own money most of the time so dont start screaming about months out of date info you got from someone else. Our members decided to password their files and all the codes are still in clear view for ppl to see even though 99% of the files are dead

I ve run a few forums with guys from here one person that springs to mind was Stoi, who's a great kid and onetime big member here. He used to password his files too so dont yell and cry when you see a password. Although its not done now, please remember that WE pay for the bandwidth and WE put the time in for FREE so that other people can share our files.

I can fully understand why ppl get pissed off with passwords and we have enforced a complete ban on them now, but i dont think that writing crap in a shoutbox or anything else like that is the way to get a point across. Also have you never come across passwords on Kazza, emule, etc, etc..We all have at some stage.

Anyway i just wanted to set things right and as phenomenoff has said, you are all welcome to share any of our password and virus free torrents

MR-C (POTUK Admin)

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Can u blame them? it takes money to run a site like that.
    -TiMz

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    KazaaBoy's Avatar Nothing On The Moon.
    Can you put the "ShoutBox back up. I didn't have enough time to flood it

< I am writing that one down >

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    I am a member there no problems or moans here lot of BT sites are looking to stop the leech and run Fecks.

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    Its magic baby!
    I recently joined there too, no probs so far.
    Wiz.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123