Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Free Newsgroup For 15 Days

Poster
    Originally posted by RapFan+13 March 2004 - 13:54--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (RapFan @ 13 March 2004 - 13:54)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-J&#39;Pol@13 March 2004 - 13:07
    I am proud to declare that I do not have the slightest idea what any of the above is about.
    i barley know what it is [/b][/quote]
    sounds pretty corny to me
    A good game is still good if its late, a bad game is bad forever, Shigeru Miyamoto

2. Lounge   -   #12
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Arguabaly the most confusing too though

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Poster
    Originally posted by danb@13 March 2004 - 14:24
    Arguabaly the most confusing too though
    They can be confusing for the novice user or even the intermediate/experienced p2p user, but believe me, if you can find a good binary server and are willing to spend about an hour to learn, I think you&#39;d agree with me
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think &quot;Ok, this is the limit&quot;.
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Poster
    is this what those alt-bin things are? i didnt know you had to pay
    A good game is still good if its late, a bad game is bad forever, Shigeru Miyamoto

5. Lounge   -   #15
    shn's Avatar Ð3ƒμ|\|(7
    Darn.

I knew something was wrong when i did not see any server addresess. They probably just want to get people&#39;s email so they can spam the hell out of us.

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Poster
    Originally posted by shn@13 March 2004 - 10:47
    Darn.

I knew something was wrong when i did not see any server addresess.&nbsp; They probably just want to get people&#39;s email so they can spam the hell out of us.&nbsp;
    Same here, I was wondering where the address was

And I used my real e-mail address

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Originally posted by muchspl2@12 March 2004 - 23:54
    This email is to let our valued forum users know that we have worked out a deal with binnews.com to give away 1000 free accounts. The accounts are good for 15 days. Please help us by trying them out and then hopefully signing up. They have been a big supporter of our site for a long time. Being how we run a free site, we need supporters and binnews is a big one. Thanks for helping us and we are very glad we can give you some free accounts. The accounts are on a first come basis and no CC is needed. Once they are activated, they expire within 15 days so no need to get more than one account.

Please click the following link to get your free account: http://www.binnews.com/voucher/vcdqvoucher.php

wont last long
    don&#39;t understand.
    especially that word CC &#33;

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Nightwolf's Avatar Old Guy
    Originally posted by BigBoo@13 March 2004 - 10:29
    is this what those alt-bin things are? i didnt know you had to pay
    Your ISP probably offers free access, but most people just don&#39;t know about it. If not, you can get a good deal here for only &#036;10...

http://www.news.astraweb.com/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12