Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Am I9 The Only Who Cant Wait For

cockboy's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Samurai@14 March 2004 - 19:24
    Well i have the original trilogy and love it to bits, so I really hope they don't screw this up. Ya get people who haven't seen the originals and they'll be banging on that they can't be bothered to watch the originals now that there's a newer version.
    Ditto, DawnOTD is the definitive Zombie movie of all time, it set the scene for many a first person shooter, actually was a game for the amiga that was a direct ripoff of the film, sh** graphics, but this WAS on an Amiga, had you killing zombies in a shopping center, a bit like operation wolf, house of the dead style.
    Anyways, I ramble, Dawn of the dead, by George Romero is my all time favorate film, bar none.
    Low budget did'nt mean low quality sfx, some of the set pieces are truly grusome, the way zombie flyboy drags his left foot when he is showing all the other zombies to fresh meat is really frightening along with the rest of the effects.
    Without this movie/film there would be less of everything we like!
    Night of the living dead only scratched the surface, Dawn of the dead ripped out the bloody entrails and shoved your face right in them.
    I originally watched this when i was about 12, on betamax, before the censors got there hands on it and chopped out whole scenes with kiddie zombies, and gory throat flesh rending, tearing, blood spurtingly sh**e yourself scares.
    AAaarrrggghhhhh,
    blah blah,
    Watch original uncut version after new one, that way new one wont dissapoint.
    D2D

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    Poster
    u see the 10 min preview man this going to be a gr8 movie ....................................
    sig removed by Sara...much too big, please read the rules and could you activate your pm's too

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12