Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Fbi Adds To Wiretap Wish List: Your Cable And Dsl

Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Originally posted by haxor41789@14 March 2004 - 20:41
    But is already in place.

How many of you have heard of the Tempest project?
    .......and what happened to Carnivore?
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

2. The Drawing Room   -   #12
    muchspl2
    Carnivore/echelon is real :eek:

3. The Drawing Room   -   #13
    Originally posted by haxor41789@15 March 2004 - 00:08
    Our beautiful USA PATRIOT act at work...

Unfortunately, most of the uneducated sheep that qualify as voters do not understand this. As long as Bush pulls Osama out of a hole two weeks before elections, he'll get in.
    Would thinking that the US has had him all along and Bush is planning to do just that make me untrusting?

4. The Drawing Room   -   #14
    I hope it doesnt come into Australia.

Even now, i feel paranoid just to do certain searches on google because i think the S.W.A.T guys will comes bursting through my window

I can just imagine it.

I do a google on chlorine or someshit, i see a smoke bomb then i pass out and wake up in some interigation room :helpsmile:

5. The Drawing Room   -   #15
    Double Agent
    Originally posted by Busyman+14 March 2004 - 18:05--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Busyman @ 14 March 2004 - 18:05)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-haxor41789@14 March 2004 - 20:41
    But is already in place.

How many of you have heard of the Tempest project?
    .......and what happened to Carnivore? [/b][/quote]
    u work for the god damn phone company

u tell us

6. The Drawing Room   -   #16
    It&#39;s a computer program not telco wiring.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

7. The Drawing Room   -   #17
    Double Agent
    it&#39;s all the same shit

i have friends who work at phone companies and they evesdrops on conversations all the time, it&#39;s so easy to do.

find any router boxes and with the right equipment i can listen to any phone calls.

now the computer program will only make the process easier and quicker, but the principles are really the same

8. The Drawing Room   -   #18
    Originally posted by james_bond_rulez@15 March 2004 - 10:17

i have friends who work at phone companies and they evesdrops on conversations all the time, it&#39;s so easy to do.

find any router boxes and with the right equipment i can listen to any phone calls.

now the computer program will only make the process easier and quicker, but the principles are really the same
    Well all it takes for me persoanlly too eavesdrop is too plug in their phone. Hell I have a buttset.

But remotely jumping into a telco convo is entirely different.

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

9. The Drawing Room   -   #19
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Originally posted by Busyman+15 March 2004 - 13:07--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Busyman @ 15 March 2004 - 13:07)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-james_bond_rulez@15 March 2004 - 10:17

Well all it takes for me persoanlly too eavesdrop is too plug in their phone. Hell I have a buttset.

But remotely jumping into a telco convo is entirely different. [/b][/quote]
    Ah.

Technical expertise&#33;

Very nice.

Would that you could enlighten us, sir-at your leisure, of course.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

10. The Drawing Room   -   #20
    vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    I&#39;m sure the intention is honourable however it is too open to abuse and violation of peoples right to privacy.
    I await the day when someone goes to court as a witness in a major case and their character is called into question citing internet usage. In rape cases it&#39;s common for the defense to question the moral standing of the victim bacause they had x amount of boyfriends....how long before internet habits are included?
    i do agree that given hard indications of a risk certain people should (given proper judicial authority) be observed, however it does seem to be yet another rung on the ladder to big brother.
    Already it&#39;s possible for a company to check up on your criminal past (i don&#39;t have one) and many agencies hold full details of your credit history....will employers be able to check to see what you get upto online in the not too distant future?
    The current proposal is supposed to be for law enforcement but call me paranoid if you wish i can&#39;t see it stopping there. One could argue that if you live a normal law abiding life you have nothing to worry about.
    If the FBI wanted to open and read every letter sent via the postal service there would be outrage...to me this is no different
    With every plus there is often a sinister minus.

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast