Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Burning A File As An Image.

Go to Nero and go to Open... Choose the .cue file. This file tells Nero how to burn the matching .bin file. Nero will burn the .bin image. If you just do a CD in Nero and drag those two files on it, it will bunr them as data files still compressed as the image file. It will not burn the image the way you want it, as multiple files that are the game.

Note: An alternative to opening the .cue through Nero is right-clicking it in Windows, choosing Open-With, and selecting Nero Burning ROM.

2. Games   -   #12
    Formula1's Avatar Poster
    just one more question, what if the file is 717 mb will it still fit on the 700MB cd-r?

And btw thanks for all your help.

Edit: I just the disc and seems window cant read it.

3. Games   -   #13
    muchspl2
    looks like the other thread got deleted
    you need to turn overburn on in nero preference's

4. Games   -   #14
    Is the image file (.bin) 717 MBs, or is the data in the image 717 MBs? I've burned .bin's that were 800 MBs to 700 MB CDs without overburn, because a hundred or more of those 800 MBs were buffer. Often the data in the image that actually needs to be burned inside the image is 700 MBs or less.

5. Games   -   #15
    Formula1's Avatar Poster
    Alright, well when i burned the file onto a disc , windows couldnt read , so i decided to use DAEMON tools and it got work done , but thanks for your help.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12