Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Is The House Where You Live...

Poster
    Originally posted by Azzz+17 March 2004 - 01:21--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Azzz @ 17 March 2004 - 01:21)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by J&#39;Pol@16 March 2004 - 23:19
    Originally posted by Azzz@17 March 2004 - 01:16
    Originally posted by J&#39;Pol@16 March 2004 - 23:12
    Originally posted by bigboab@17 March 2004 - 01:00
    <!--QuoteBegin-J&#39;Pol
    @16 March 2004 - 23:51
    Detached and it has nothing to do with luck. I have worked like a bar steward all of my life.

Yes and well deserved sir.

Thank you. Coming from such as yourself I very much appreciate the comment.

well isnt this nice

It is indeed, well spotted. Or does that just describe your pre-pubescent complexion.
    very funny i may decide to laugh at some point [/b][/quote]
    Matter for you mate, you started the sarcasm, I am content either way.

Oh and when you say the house you live in, I own mine. Detached, 5 bedrooms, 3 public and 2 bathrooms. 2 cars in the drive, all the usual trappings of middle class, wage slave mentality. We love it, you should try it some day, it&#39;s fan-tastic.

Laugh whenever you wish, like I said it&#39;s a matter for you. I quite frankly don&#39;t give a feck.

2. Lounge   -   #22
    oldmancan's Avatar Poster
    I prefer to think of my home as "Free Standing", rather than detached. But I will admit it has been detached, as it was moved from its original site (1943 build) to its&#39; present location in 1967.

I am presently renovating, so as to create a secondary suite. Actually bought the house because it had the nicest suite of any house in our market, within our budget, at the time of purchase. Then reno&#39;s are to legalize the suite as well as to complete the unfinished area in the basement.

:beerchug:

3. Lounge   -   #23
    Aaron_T's Avatar A duck is watching.
    Originally posted by J&#39;Pol+16 March 2004 - 23:28--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (J&#39;Pol @ 16 March 2004 - 23:28)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Azzz@17 March 2004 - 01:21
    Originally posted by J&#39;Pol@16 March 2004 - 23:19
    Originally posted by Azzz@17 March 2004 - 01:16
    Originally posted by J&#39;Pol@16 March 2004 - 23:12
    Originally posted by bigboab@17 March 2004 - 01:00
    <!--QuoteBegin-J&#39;Pol
    @16 March 2004 - 23:51
    Detached and it has nothing to do with luck. I have worked like a bar steward all of my life.

Yes and well deserved sir.

Thank you. Coming from such as yourself I very much appreciate the comment.

well isnt this nice

It is indeed, well spotted. Or does that just describe your pre-pubescent complexion.

very funny i may decide to laugh at some point
    Matter for you mate, you started the sarcasm, I am content either way.

Oh and when you say the house you live in, I own mine. Detached, 5 bedrooms, 3 public and 2 bathrooms. 2 cars in the drive, all the usual trappings of middle class, wage slave mentality. We love it, you should try it some day, it&#39;s fan-tastic.

Laugh whenever you wish, like I said it&#39;s a matter for you. I quite frankly don&#39;t give a feck. [/b][/quote]
    somebody&#39;s in a bad mood
    Those who dont learn from the past are doomed to repeat It.

4. Lounge   -   #24
    Poster
    Originally posted by oldmancan@17 March 2004 - 01:31
    I prefer to think of my home as "Free Standing", rather than detached. But I will admit it has been detached, as it was moved from its original site (1943 build) to its&#39; present location in 1967.

I am presently renovating, so as to create a secondary suite. Actually bought the house because it had the nicest suite of any house in our market, within our budget, at the time of purchase. Then reno&#39;s are to legalize the suite as well as to complete the unfinished area in the basement.

Forgive my ignorance, I have only ever bought new houses. We bought a small house, then flat in the city, then the house we currently live in. None or these were built when we actually bought them, though we had seen show homes.

When you speak of a suite and a secondary suite, what are you referring to.

5. Lounge   -   #25
    Originally posted by J&#39;Pol+16 March 2004 - 23:36--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (J&#39;Pol @ 16 March 2004 - 23:36)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-oldmancan@17 March 2004 - 01:31
    I prefer to think of my home as "Free Standing", rather than detached.&nbsp; But I will admit it has been detached, as it was moved from its original site (1943 build) to its&#39; present location in 1967.

I am presently renovating, so as to create a secondary suite.&nbsp; Actually bought the house because it had the nicest suite of any house in our market, within our budget, at the time of purchase.&nbsp; Then reno&#39;s are to legalize the suite as well as to complete the unfinished area in the basement.

Forgive my ignorance, I have only ever bought new houses. We bought a small house, then flat in the city, then the house we currently live in. None or these were built when we actually bought them, though we had seen show homes.

When you speak of a suite and a secondary suite, what are you referring to. [/b][/quote]
    i think he might mean lounge and dining room

6. Lounge   -   #26
    FlyingDutchman's Avatar Poster
    Semi detached

Image Resized
    [img]http://www.bijlard.demon.nl/pics2/7325.jpg' width='200' height='120' border='0' alt='click for full size view'>

And i&#39;m proud of it. The bank still own part of it though

and a Firebird in the driveway of course

7. Lounge   -   #27
    Originally posted by FlyingDutchman@16 March 2004 - 23:40
    Semi detached

Image Resized
    Image Resized
    [img]http://www.bijlard.demon.nl/pics2/7325.jpg' width='200' height='120' border='0' alt='click for full size view'>

And i&#39;m proud of it. The bank still own part of it though

and a Firebird in the driveway of course
    nice place

8. Lounge   -   #28
    Spider_dude's Avatar cawk BT Rep: +4
    semi detached house, in very nice area, 6 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, living room, dining room, kitchen, study, house is 160 years old. next door neighbours house sold for £380,000 last summer, my house is slightly bigger. 2 cars in driveway, clio and picasso.

9. Lounge   -   #29
    Originally posted by Spider_dude@16 March 2004 - 23:44
    semi detached house, in very nice area, 6 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, living room, dining room, kitchen, study, house is 160 years old. next door neighbours house sold for £380,000 last summer, my house is slightly bigger. 2 cars in driveway, clio and picasso.
    are you sure thts real and not a dream

10. Lounge   -   #30
    Its magic baby!
    Well i hope that when i&#39;m old like you house owners i will also own a nice house. It&#39;s the young people that earn 100k a year that scare me.

J&#39;pol i though you said you had slave in your house, but then i re-read it. :guinesssmile:
    Wiz.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast