Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Help Me With Tmpeg

i dnt understand but i think hes trying to make joke coz both r names r mark?

or i dnt get it

tee-hee

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    ok ok im stupid u ppl r going to have to talk me through this program it looks complicated do i have to use it with tmpeg or sumit do i need more programs to make it work....urh everything is so complicated

thanks for all your help

cheers

mark
    mark

3. Software & Hardware   -   #13

4. Software & Hardware   -   #14
    sorry i have confused u all! i want to change to mpg not this kvcd thingy. is there anyother programs u know or maybe paste a link on how to make it work. thanks anyone!

cheers

mark

5. Software & Hardware   -   #15
    yes acp will turn an avi into a mpg to make a vcd, thats what you want to do isn't it?

6. Software & Hardware   -   #16
    when you start acp you will need to have tmpgenoder aswell. when you start acp all the fields should be filled except 2 of them. the tmpg encoder field will need to be filled with the tmpgenc.exe which you will find in its original directory which is probably in your program files and of course your output field should have a folder of where you want the fully encoded movie to end up eg. my shared folder. i would also like to inform you that when acp starts encodeing at some point it automatically loads up tmpg to start the video encoding and then it shuts down and starts again and does this a few times but dont worry its supposed to do that.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #17
    yer but on the board it says cover to kvcd? it says check ur dvd can player kvcd??

im confuzzeled!?

so how do i do it do i follow the enstructions on that website?

heeeeeeeellllllllllp

this is doin my head in... n about tmpg ive had an idea im not sure if it works to just get the sound by using virtually dub then mixing it in with the film producing an mpg file?

let me know with the acp

cheers for all ur help,

mark

8. Software & Hardware   -   #18
    yes you are right acp is for kvcd but when using nero you will have to use the burn vcd option. about encoding the audio separately is possible if you know how to do it. have you d/l acp and opened it up, you should find all the fields under the 'paths' tab will already be filled in except for 2 of them which i mentioned earlier. oh and dont worry i was in the same position as you just a week ago- pulling my hair out. my advice- try the acp first as it encodes both formats together for you. if that doesnt work then 'back to the drawing board'

EDIT: have you looked at this- just to confuse you even more
    https://filesharingtalk.com/index.php?showtopic=103403

9. Software & Hardware   -   #19
    BANNED
    Originally posted by original_nuttahx@25 March 2004 - 17:54
    yer but on the board it says cover to kvcd? it says check ur dvd can player kvcd??

im confuzzeled!?

so how do i do it do i follow the enstructions on that website?

heeeeeeeellllllllllp

this is doin my head in... n about tmpg ive had an idea im not sure if it works to just get the sound by using virtually dub then mixing it in with the film producing an mpg file?

let me know with the acp

cheers for all ur help,

mark
    On the kvcd site mate u can download small test imgs to burn n test with your dvdplayer.

10. Software & Hardware   -   #20
    hi

yer using apc hmmm.... what ive done is follwed instructions then it went to virtual dub then did this otha thing then went into tmpeg finished and bleeped.

what do i do now?

wheres the file, i need to know so i can use tmpeg to cut it half and put it on two disks???

thank u

mark

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast