Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: To Myself

bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by 4th gen+21 March 2004 - 14:09--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (4th gen @ 21 March 2004 - 14:09)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-bigboab@21 March 2004 - 12:54
    You just make it. &nbsp; You are still a lot smaller and probably a lot lighter though.
    What did this actually mean? [/b][/quote]
    It means you are underweight and a bit small for this contest.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

2. Lounge   -   #22
    Cheese's Avatar Poster

The vision of someone who is six foot tall whining so much just makes me laugh.

3. Lounge   -   #23
    Poster
    Originally posted by bigboab@21 March 2004 - 13:12

That&#39;s the first time I&#39;ve ever been declared "underweight" for anything
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think &quot;Ok, this is the limit&quot;.
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

4. Lounge   -   #24
    Ex-member
    Originally posted by 4th gen+21 March 2004 - 13:27--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (4th gen @ 21 March 2004 - 13:27)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-bigboab@21 March 2004 - 13:12

That&#39;s the first time I&#39;ve ever been declared "underweight" for anything [/b][/quote]

5. Lounge   -   #25
    Poster
    Originally posted by Lamsey@21 March 2004 - 13:44
    Lamsey tried to steal my sugar the other day so I knocked him to the floor
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think &quot;Ok, this is the limit&quot;.
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

6. Lounge   -   #26
    Originally posted by 4th gen+21 March 2004 - 14:52--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (4th gen &#064; 21 March 2004 - 14:52)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Lamsey@21 March 2004 - 13:44
    Lamsey tried to steal my sugar the other day so I knocked him to the floor [/b][/quote]
    You would appear to be bullying Lamsey quiete a lot. I think it is time WeeMouse was made aware of this.

7. Lounge   -   #27
    Poster
    Originally posted by bigboab@21 March 2004 - 13:57
    You would appear to be bullying Lamsey quiete a lot. I think it is time WeeMouse was made aware of this.
    But...but...but...she beat me at pool...

It&#39;s not actually as bad as it&#39;s made out to be...7 or 8 of us went up to the cafe for a coffee. A friend got some sugar with his coffee but didn&#39;t use it all, so I took the packet of brown sugar. I was just playing with it. We went to the lift, and as we got in, I dropped the sugar on the floor. I went to pick it up, but Liam also went to pick it up (I suspect he&#39;s malnurished (unlike myself of course...)) so I gave him a slight knock on the side to disable him from getting the sugar. He just fell over. Honest.

P.s. I later dropped the sugar again, this time in a puddle

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

8. Lounge   -   #28
    Originally posted by 4th gen@21 March 2004 - 15:01
    I later dropped the sugar again, this time in a puddle
    You kep dropping things. You are not trying to get people to bend down are you.

9. Lounge   -   #29
    Poster
    Originally posted by bigboab+21 March 2004 - 14:07--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bigboab @ 21 March 2004 - 14:07)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-4th gen@21 March 2004 - 15:01
    You kep dropping things. You are not trying to get people to bend down are you. [/b][/quote]
    Hold this slippy soap while I think up an answer...

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

10. Lounge   -   #30
    Originally posted by 4th gen+21 March 2004 - 15:12--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (4th gen @ 21 March 2004 - 15:12)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by bigboab@21 March 2004 - 14:07
    <!--QuoteBegin-4th gen
    @21 March 2004 - 15:01

You kep dropping things. You are not trying to get people to bend down are you.
    Hold this slippy soap while I think up an answer... [/b][/quote]
    Not on your lifebuoy.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast