Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Hahahahahahahhaahhaa

Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@21 March 2004 - 15:47
    @Peeezzz..........I suggest you look back over his posts! Just cos I spell it "F*ck" and he was so p!$$*d he spelt it "Fmucjk" does'nt make him better!

@Yogi......Do I look like I care

It would seem I've been pushed too far and have snapped

So........F************************ck!
    At least in sams posts older memebers could desphirer the lanugage where as young ones would simply pass over it thinging it was a word to old for them, but yours was just a blunt usuage of bad and horrible lanuage.

And yes it does look like you care alot.... and if you care for this forum please cease your inapropiat word ususage.

And iv edited the post in the qoute, i sussgest you edit your 'version' as well.

2. Lounge   -   #22
    Yogi's Avatar Super Undulator
    @Yogi......Do I look like I care

Duhuh!!!

I'm out.

This is getting sooo pathetic.

Pity is coming your way , dude!!

Nothing i can do about it.

Image Resized
    [img]http://www.onanistix.com/small%20artworks/Prozac_4+.jpg' width='200' height='120' border='0' alt='click for full size view'>

YoOffNow

3. Lounge   -   #23
    JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    @Peez.......Done, and agreed, still does'nt make me feel any better

@Yogi.....What did you expect, you back a dog in a corner he'll retaliate!

Oh and I'm pathetic???.........But when Sam does it and spams shit outta this place then f*cks into me for no reason no one says a thing, I retaliate and all of a sudden I'm the bad guy???????????

How the F*ck do you think that feels huh??????????????????????????????????
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

4. Lounge   -   #24
    Yogi's Avatar Super Undulator
    Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@21 March 2004 - 17:57

5. Lounge   -   #25
    Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@21 March 2004 - 15:57

Oh and I'm pathetic???.........But when Sam does it and spams shit outta this place then f*cks into me for no reason no one says a thing, I retaliate and all of a sudden I'm the bad guy???????????

How the F*ck do you think that feels huh??????????????????????????????????
    When i backed my friends dog into a corner he looked at me then poo'd on the florr. Go poo on the floor it made him feal much better.....i think.
    It will make you feel better, just go and lie down or play the guitar or punch a door thats what i do, although if you miss the door and hit a wall it really hurts.

6. Lounge   -   #26
    JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    I can't punch a door cos I busted my hand up the other day punching into a wall several times.

Can't you see????.........I'm doing no different to what he done, yet everyone is poping at me, yet last night you all backed him, so as far as I'm concerned you all have Sam's back and don't give a shit about me.
    That's fine, so I see no reason to stick up for people anymore or be nice, this is the new me, like it or lump it.

If the mods wanna Put me on moderation or ban me then so be it, WTF have I got here to stick around for?
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

7. Lounge   -   #27
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@21 March 2004 - 17:05
    If the mods wanna Put me on moderation or ban me then so be it, WTF have I got here to stick around for?

As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

8. Lounge   -   #28
    Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@21 March 2004 - 16:05
    I can't punch a door cos I busted my hand up the other day punching into a wall several times.

Can't you see????.........I'm doing no different to what he done, yet everyone is poping at me, yet last night you all backed him, so as far as I'm concerned you all have Sam's back and don't give a shit about me.
    That's fine, so I see no reason to stick up for people anymore or be nice, this is the new me, like it or lump it.

I sussgest you just go away from your pc for an hour, watch Enterprise its on channel 4, looks a good one by enterprise standards!

9. Lounge   -   #29
    Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@21 March 2004 - 16:05
    Then headbutt the door, but again watch out for the wall, or not to step in yourown poo on the floor.

10. Lounge   -   #30
    Edit: sorry its not Star Trek its Enterprise a new typer of Star Trek!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast