Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: All My Files Are On Remotely Queued

h1
    Hey MM this is sort of OT... but what the hell is Van Halen? Is this the musician Eddie Van Halen?

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    Old Fella
    Yes, he is talking about the band Van Halen.

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    BANNED
    roflmao, vanhalen is a rock group the song is old and without bs sources, and since it was a great hit in the usa you can always find and download it.

as you see i use it as a test to see if there realy is an isp or supernode problem or the its the person that refuses to accept our answers.

comes in handy, lol i use to use madonna's like a prayer but then clocker was going nuts so i changed it per his request. we had a fun time back then trying to let people know there was a problem with their supernodes and sources and they did not bleive us so i used madonna and now vanhalen. clocker always make the madness fun, i don't see him anymore and miss him.

anna?? anna miller???

4. File Sharing   -   #14
    h1

Clocker's still around...

5. File Sharing   -   #15
    BANNED
    ya but he does not come in this section any more

6. File Sharing   -   #16
    Sorry to bring this up again - but I am trying to download a song that shows over 600 sources in the search window and it never starts to download. Why is it so hard to get this seemingly popular song? Does Kazaa just have less users now a days or something? Also, when I queue up this song, it only ever shows 2 sources max in the traffic window screen. Could one of my settings be wrong somewhere that won't let Kazaa search for more than 2 users to a song? I looked through all of the settings and don't see anything obviously wrong.

7. File Sharing   -   #17
    BANNED
    your download speed depends on the # of sources for it and their upload speed, anddon't be fooled by whatyou see in the search window they are not an indication of who is available for connection so change supernodes to see if you get lucky, also use localized supernodes, also try changing ports, and lower your upload bandwidth,remove the no ip sources from your dat files and see if it helps , and if you have a router you need to getkanat

8. File Sharing   -   #18
    nope
    MM van halen is stil connecting
    not downloading

could it be possible that if you're using university's connection that they are blocking kazaa?

9. File Sharing   -   #19
    BANNED
    Originally posted by rushIN@25 March 2004 - 17:32
    nope
    MM van halen is stil connecting
    not downloading

could it be possible that if you're using university's connection that they are blocking kazaa?
    yes they do

10. File Sharing   -   #20
    h1
    Uni fucking you over (like me)?

Click here.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12