Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bill Gates Gets Raped Big Time

BANNED
    whats he done any way?

2. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #12
    Illuminati's Avatar Simple Bystander BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Originally posted by Barky+25 March 2004 - 21:21--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Barky @ 25 March 2004 - 21:21)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-h121589@25 March 2004 - 02:21
    poor Bill Gates
    I totally agree&#33; First he manage to earn 400+ billion dollar, and now this. Itīs a shame really :&#39;( [/b][/quote]

3. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #13
    atiVidia's Avatar ^would've been cool.
    Originally posted by gungrave@25 March 2004 - 15:31
    whats he done any way?
    he rigged the software market in his favor (its called Abusing a Monopoly)

4. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #14
    LOL This isn&#39;t going to affect him at all.... his Net Worth himself is &#036;8 billion.... I think it is a bit unfair how the government is going against Microsoft for stupid little things. For example, Microsoft got sued because someone from college claims he "stole his idea of having a browser plugin"... I me give me a ing break&#33; First off, if Microsoft claimed that idea, the judge would immediately throw out the case because it would be an idea that is "too general" for claiming to have to be copied. Second... what happened to AOL, Safari, and Netscape all using browser plugins??? Come on.....

Second, Microsoft got sued for packaging MS IE with every copy of windows.... i mean WTF?&#33; Apple comes with Safari and they dont get sued... geeze... i think its just cuz everyone is jealous because bill gates is something they can never be... also, for everyone who says microsoft is crap... . yeah, it is sometimes, but if mac and linux were just as popular, everyone would be dissing them just as much...

5. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #15
    ahctlucabbuS's Avatar <
    Originally posted by Illuminati+25 March 2004 - 21:36--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Illuminati @ 25 March 2004 - 21:36)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Barky@25 March 2004 - 21:21
    <!--QuoteBegin-h121589
    @25 March 2004 - 02:21
    poor Bill Gates

I totally agree&#33; First he manage to earn 400+ billion dollar, and now this. Itīs a shame really :&#39;(
    [/b][/quote]
    hm yea Iīm of course talking in my own countrys currency there, NOT dollars lol

6. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #16
    BANNED
    Originally posted by downloader2008@25 March 2004 - 21:56
    LOL This isn&#39;t going to affect him at all.... his Net Worth himself is &#036;8 billion.... I think it is a bit unfair how the government is going against Microsoft for stupid little things. For example, Microsoft got sued because someone from college claims he "stole his idea of having a browser plugin"... I me give me a ing break&#33; First off, if Microsoft claimed that idea, the judge would immediately throw out the case because it would be an idea that is "too general" for claiming to have to be copied. Second... what happened to AOL, Safari, and Netscape all using browser plugins??? Come on.....

Second, Microsoft got sued for packaging MS IE with every copy of windows.... i mean WTF?&#33; Apple comes with Safari and they dont get sued... geeze... i think its just cuz everyone is jealous because bill gates is something they can never be... also, for everyone who says microsoft is crap... . yeah, it is sometimes, but if mac and linux were just as popular, everyone would be dissing them just as much...
    mac sucks it will and ever be as good as windows

i think the goverment should just but out and leave him alone

7. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #17
    h1
    The government should take all of Gates&#39; money and give it to UNICEF.

8. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #18
    SeK612's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Don&#39;t see why they should. Its not like they&#39;re the only global corporation that abused their position...

9. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #19
    BANNED
    Originally posted by haxor41789@26 March 2004 - 01:34
    the goverment should bog off and leave him alone just remember this he made the program u got on ur pc windows u should be glad u got it

EDIT:spelling

10. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #20
    BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by gungrave+26 March 2004 - 17:12--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (gungrave &#064; 26 March 2004 - 17:12)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-haxor41789@26 March 2004 - 01:34
    the goverment should bog off and leave him alone just remember this he made the program u got on ur pc windows u should be glab u got it [/b][/quote]
    exactly, why the fuk some people hate Gate. some members in this forums(Mostly Lunix users) hate him cuz he dont give out windows source code, why should he?
    Gates is another reach victom like MG, allways finding waysto get money out of them. .

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast