Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Why Close The Thread About Billy Dean?

Honey's Avatar unbreakable
    Originally posted by NikkiD@26 March 2004 - 20:12
    You know what? You people really make me laugh.

First of all the ban on BD was never discussed as being temporary by our team. That was a decision that was made on the fly and that half of us didn't even know about, because many of us didn't read through that entire transcript. So no, we can't answer to whether this was temporary or permanent, because some of us are still confused as to which it was, and are still trying to find that out.

As for the reason the thread was closed, I have no idea who closed it, and wouldn't have done so myself.

For a group that is so down on this board, it's "staff" and it's members, you lot sure do a lot of pissing and moaning about it. If you don't care, why waste your time?
    Well good on you Nikki... though one would like to wonder how you would feel if you came to RnC's and were "treated" with the obvious contempt you show us.

There is a question that needs to be answered... nothing more, nothing less.

And until it IS answered then I guess you can look forward to more of the same.

Quite simple really isn't it?

And it if you think that it's a case of pissing and moaning... well.. you are also entitled to your opinion. Though I don't see anyone having a "go" because of it?
    Different strokes for different folks eh what?

@ Jetje.. im not eh.. or ehm Honey... I AM Honey... errrm... are we clear on that now?..

2. Lounge   -   #32
    Ella's Avatar Upside down

Your clique has nothing better to do these days it seems, than come over here and troll, looking to stir up trouble, on a board that you constantly say you care nothing about anymore. I was merely stating that you waste a lot of time and effort on something you care nothing about.
    It's where we come when we're bored. So shoot us.
    Up Yours! Love from The Club....

3. Lounge   -   #33
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by jetje@26 March 2004 - 12:27
    btw i limit this discusion to 5 more posts then it gets closed, why... plain simple i don't want bashing in here...

As said before if you can't live with the decissions made feel free to pm 7th ... as you think i'm not talking about a team's decission.
    From now these kinda follow up posts will be closed, just that you people know that. There is no single need for keeping repeating our selfs all the time...

You can't close this thread, that'll be my day's entertainment gone.

4. Lounge   -   #34
    RGX's Avatar Unstoppable
    Sorry but this is getting a little extreme. We dont segregate you as "the aussies". If anything, you bring it up. Im not sure why you seem to feel like you are being persecuted as a group, but over the internet tbh I and im sure most members of this forum dont care where your from. It doesnt matter.

I also think its a bit rich that you only seem to reply in threads about Billy Dean. Do you even use the forum anymore?

Jetje is also being (IMO) unfairly treated. He is attempting to answer your questions but is getting flamed. As i understand it, banning Billy Dean was a group discussion, not just Jetjes, so can we please act civilised and not work in little gangs?

All IMO of course, flame me all you want, because this discussion is getting very old. Billy Dean as far as I can see was banned for a month, and hasnt come back. Has he attempted to PM a mod or admin about it, requesting his return?

As far as censorship goes, this board IS the most liberal on the web. You try bringing up filesharing or p2p in post other forums and you most likely wont even receive a warning, just a quick ban. Did anyone bother to PM a mod asking them to consider re-opening the topic first before denouncing them publicly?

Feel free to pick apart this post, as im sure you are itching to do

5. Lounge   -   #35
    muchspl2
    I just hope no one make a big deal about internet.news with another thread
    I can see it now, waaa internet.news was such a great person, bring him back
    get over it, is it such a big deal that he is or isn't here
    you people are just wanting some drama, so you create it

6. Lounge   -   #36
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    IBTL.

7. Lounge   -   #37
    jetje's Avatar former star
    as stated earlier closed in 5...4...3...2...1 pm an admin if needed... B)

edit... eh sorry for that withcheese, you gotta find another entertaing topic

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234