Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

Thread: Do The Mods Here Read Forum Members Pm Messages?

muchspl2
    why isnt he banned for trolling and overall being a dick

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #72
    thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by Horsemen+27 March 2004 - 22:54--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Horsemen &#064; 27 March 2004 - 22:54)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> You people are too much.You lie to are face.You have the balls to say the SharePro is lying.Who lying now.[/b]

Well Horsemen, as you have already said somewhere

<!--QuoteBegin-Horsemen

I will always be in his corner.[/quote]

Your views on this matter are bound to be a little one-sided.

If the Admin here had anything to hide, then they would not have sent the proof of Hacktowns spamming to him...now would they? Probably most of the boards have these capabilities and you can be sure ES5 has them also...So be careful what you say, there ,when you PM...

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #73
    First, what is ES5? Second, did I interpret this right? It seems to me that the Admins have the ability to read our PMs but choose not to out of respect for our privacy. This seems fair to me.

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #74
    BANNED
    earthstation 5 has a forum, an admin of the forum had a program installed so that he could view all members pms, and he did so, then he got caught, now everyone is wondering if admins view pms on this board

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #75
    They only have the ability to read the PM&#39;s if they use the hack for it.Now tell me why do they have the hack at all.

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #76
    First of all it&#39;s not a hack. It&#39;s a feature in IPB. They don&#39;t use it, unless they get complaints about a user spamming messages or something like that.

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #77
    Can someone close this topic? Its full of bullshit&#33; And get these people some life

Horeseman, isn&#39;t it clear you are not welcome here? Or do you want couple of members more to come right at you and say <span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>STFU</span>
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #78
    h1
    You fool. That isn&#39;t from the board, it&#39;s the results of a query from phpMyAdmin or another SQL control tool.

Only 7thElement can do that as he owns the server.

[Edit] This wasn&#39;t aimed at you, I.am and DWells55... this tab was hanging in "reply limbo."

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678