Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789

Thread: Sr. Members

RPerry's Avatar Synergy BT Rep: Bad Rep
    no idea, but its usually us Mods who get blamed.....

2. Lounge   -   #82
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    It weren't me.

3. Lounge   -   #83
    How about "Senior Nannies". These are the people who tirelessly point out minor typos and punctuation and feel compelled to miss the forest for the trees.

These esteemed members would be given a red marker and wooden ruler (for knuckle rapping) and would be allowed to edit any post so that the forum can look tiptop, just in case someone happens to drop by.
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

4. Lounge   -   #84
    Poster
    Originally posted by hobbes@27 March 2004 - 18:44
    How about "Senior Nannies". These are the people who tirelessly point out minor typos and punctuation and feel compelled to miss the forest for the trees.

These esteemed members would be given a red marker and wooden ruler (for knuckle rapping) and would be allowed to edit any post so that the forum can look tiptop, just in case someone happens to drop by.

nob

Sometimes the forests are only that in the minds of the person who planted the trees. There is substantially less wood there than they think.

5. Lounge   -   #85
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    I think I have come up with an idea that might help. Why dont we have a board that is administered by a person who keeps changing his name. The board should be split up into different Worlds. Moderators should be appointed to look after these Worlds. Another couple of Moderators should be appointed to oversee the other Moderators. NO! NO! Sorry, forget it. This would never catch on.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

6. Lounge   -   #86
    *Grunt*
    I thought we did have area mods until they all went global, also background mods would help too.

7. Lounge   -   #87
    Originally posted by J&#39;Pol+27 March 2004 - 17:48--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (J&#39;Pol @ 27 March 2004 - 17:48)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-hobbes@27 March 2004 - 18:44

nob

Sometimes the forests are only that in the minds of the person who planted the trees. There is substantially less wood there than they think. [/b][/quote]
    so your bark is worse than your bite then?

8. Lounge   -   #88
    bujub22's Avatar THE GREAT
    ppff

9. Lounge   -   #89
    BANNED
    I should have known my thread would be ripped apart by senseless barbarians.....

Anyways

Iate the pizza&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

10. Lounge   -   #90
    *Grunt*
    bit like the pizza really

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789