View Poll Results: How did you get to this forum?

Voters
134. You may not vote on this poll
  • heard from a friend

11 8.21%
  • search engine

22 16.42%
  • link in Kazaa Lite program

72 53.73%
  • link in another forum

1 0.75%
  • link in a site

19 14.18%
  • other

9 6.72%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How Did You Get To This Forum?

Poster
    I forget, just cannot remember!

2. Lounge   -   #22
    Forum Star
    I totally forgot to tell my story - start laughing now everybody.

One day Skweeky (my girlfriend) came home with a news bulletin from her students' union, it said you should use Kazaa or Kazaa Lite for downloading music.
    I heard about the Napster thing and downloading music, but I really wasn't that interested in the subject that much.(Downloading Movies, TV episodes and Sig2dats were things I'd never thought about)

At her request (and a friend of mine) I installed Kazaa and found out it was full of advertisements that 'ate' my computer.
    I deleted it, installed Kazaa Lite and found out better.

After that I found the original K-Lite board site (like Ron said: don't have a clue how), found out how tolerant they were to computer newbies and stayed.

You may stop laughing now.

3. Lounge   -   #23
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    A buddy mentioned Kazaa after Audiogalaxy died-I suffered with Kazaa until my HD died (all this DEATH)-I'm pretty sure Kazaa killed it. I found K-lite on my own looking for somewhere else to get music-by luck, this is where I stopped. I felt I needed some help keeping things healthy, and got what I needed here.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

4. Lounge   -   #24
    kazaaa lite. the home page is where i head about this form. well k-lite dose rock. it has it's let downs

5. Lounge   -   #25
    vivitron 15's Avatar Poster
    I remember it well............

It was a miserable day in UK, and I was bored out of my skull, so I searched google for "free files" or stg like that.....I clicked here, and there, and well, after a long trail, I ended up here.

I dloaded the program v. 1.7.2 and started looking at verifieds, and after a while decided to post a verified in a can of all my mp3s, and the rest, as they say is boring to you all reading.....
    <insert signature here>

6. Lounge   -   #26
    i got to this forum by the link in kazaa lite i think , it was a smart thing to do&#33;&#33;

7. Lounge   -   #27
    SideSwiped's Avatar LB 3880
    I read about it in the Sunday New York Times. I also stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night.
    j/k

Saw the link after I upgraded to k++. I&#39;m not sure, but I think I was using the first kazaalite. lol

My mind works like lightning. One brilliant flash, and it's gone.

8. Lounge   -   #28
    More by luck than judgement I guess. well, when you wasted years of your twenties on a PlayStation...

9. Lounge   -   #29
    Poster
    I was looking around in the k-lite.tk verifieds section and it said there were more in the forum...

10. Lounge   -   #30
    Poster
    Noticed some user names when using the sharman version. I was intrigued so done a search on kazaa and found lite. Loaded that and started using it.

Similar to other people with the PL level. Hunted about and found the cheat. Doing this came across the concept of verifieds, sig2dat etc. Started searching for verifieds sites and found the main board here.

Used mostly the verifieds links for a while. Then decided to have a look in the forum. First forum I ever joined. I have tried a couple of others but now I just come here and the soulseek room.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast