Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Sign My Petition

bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by mrcall1969@28 March 2004 - 19:44
    people intent on spamming.
    That may well be. But how many people sit on a campsite with a computer?
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

2. Lounge   -   #32
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    Boab, one more of those and I'm starting a petition to have you banned!!

As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

3. Lounge   -   #33
    BANNED
    whatever boab ok mr. tit lets see your view on the flood control when its finds you
    i remember a post i was makeing in gameworld where i had to edit it like 10 times to get it past spam control.

4. Lounge   -   #34
    Poster
    Originally posted by RapFan@28 March 2004 - 20:53
    whatever boab ok mr. tit lets see your view on the flood control when its finds you
    i remember a post i was makeing in gameworld where i had to edit it like 10 times to get it past spam control.
    It has happened to me, lots of times, but theres no sense in getting worked up about it. It's only a tiny little post on a tiny little board on a tiny little part of the net. I'm still going to wake up healthy tomorrow (I hope)

5. Lounge   -   #35
    Originally posted by RapFan@28 March 2004 - 19:53
    I know how you feel Matt. The only time that we count is when we are counting the times it takes us to post.

6. Lounge   -   #36
    BANNED
    Originally posted by mrcall1969+28 March 2004 - 19:55--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (mrcall1969 @ 28 March 2004 - 19:55)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-RapFan@28 March 2004 - 20:53
    whatever boab&nbsp; ok mr. tit lets see your view on the flood control when its finds you
    It has happened to me, lots of times, but theres no sense in getting worked up about it. It&#39;s only a tiny little post on a tiny little board on a tiny little part of the net. I&#39;m still going to wake up healthy tomorrow (I hope) [/b][/quote]
    well if its a tiny little post then why do you post here? People who post should take a little more pride in the post i mean if you feel all posts are worthless why post?

7. Lounge   -   #37
    Originally posted by RapFan+28 March 2004 - 19:57--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (RapFan @ 28 March 2004 - 19:57)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by mrcall1969@28 March 2004 - 19:55
    <!--QuoteBegin-RapFan
    @28 March 2004 - 20:53

It has happened to me, lots of times, but theres no sense in getting worked up about it. It&#39;s only a tiny little post on a tiny little board on a tiny little part of the net. I&#39;m still going to wake up healthy tomorrow (I hope)
    well if its a tiny little post then why do you post here? People who post should take a little more pride in the post i mean if you feel all posts are worthless why post? [/b][/quote]
    Dont take a fence Matt or the posts would be worthless.

8. Lounge   -   #38
    Poster
    Ok, so the board is a much bigger part of your life than it is mine. Maybe I have a lot more to worry me and fill my time. But until it affects your health or wealth

I really can&#39;t comprehend how anyone can get uptight about having to wait 10 times before a board takes a post that maybe only 500 (max) people in the world will even see.

Edit: now if the spam filter worked on BB&#39;s puns then I&#39;d be first on the list

9. Lounge   -   #39
    BANNED
    Originally posted by mrcall1969@28 March 2004 - 20:03
    Ok, so the board is a much bigger part of your life than it is mine. Myve I have a lot more to worry me and fill my time. But until it affects your health or wealth

I really can&#39;t comprehend how anyone can get uptight about having to wait 10 times before a board takes a post that maybe only 500 (max) people in the world will even see.
    mabe because its a pain in that ass like you are

10. Lounge   -   #40
    Poster
    wow an interesting debating tactic.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast