Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Ukman- Where Is He?

Originally posted by J&#39;Pol+29 March 2004 - 02:12--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (J&#39;Pol &#064; 29 March 2004 - 02:12)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-hobbes@29 March 2004 - 01:34
    I noticed that UKman had moved to Rikk and Cowsy&#39;s and even moderated a section there.

About a month ago, Jonno did something that got blown out of proportion (I have no idea what, just got the jist from an apology by Jonno) and UKman stepped down from his position and has not been seen there since.

Where did he go?

Such hysteria at that board, I think it needs a testosterone patch.
    Absolutely nothing to do with this forum.[/b][/quote]
    And all those threads about George Bush, Soccer, or God, what do they have do with this forum?

Thanks for that, I will try to keep focused on the forum.
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Poster
    Originally posted by hobbes+29 March 2004 - 02:17--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (hobbes @ 29 March 2004 - 02:17)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by J&#39;Pol@29 March 2004 - 02:12
    <!--QuoteBegin-hobbes
    @29 March 2004 - 01:34
    I noticed that UKman had moved to Rikk and Cowsy&#39;s and even moderated a section there.

About a month ago, Jonno did something that got blown out of proportion (I have no idea what, just got the jist from an apology by Jonno) and UKman stepped down from his position and has not been seen there since.

Where did he go?

Such hysteria at that board, I think it needs a testosterone patch.

Absolutely nothing to do with this forum.
    And all those threads about George Bush, Soccer, or God, what do they have do with this forum?

Thanks for that, I will try to keep focused on the forum. [/b][/quote]
    That&#39;s just pathetic and doesn&#39;t even make sense.

If you want to discuss UKMan leaving that forum, then discuss it there.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    AussieSheila's Avatar Dazed & Confused
    J&#39;Pol if you don&#39;t like the topic, don&#39;t read it. Some might consider some of your topics to be pure spam.

We are all members here too. You might be king but we have a perfect right to be here and discuss anything we choose. Just like everybody else.

That&#39;s how it should be anyway. It doesn&#39;t seem to actually happen like that in practise.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    I just asked where UKman has gone, with a widely sweeping hand. He has not been seen here nor anywhere for a month.

Aussie,

Don&#39;t worry about Jpol, he and I like to argue about nothing for reasons I am not sure of, but they do result in some good laughs.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Okay ... have fun then.

Hey thanks for posting the link too. I bet Samx4 that you would and he said nah, you wouldn&#39;t cos J&#39;Pol aready pwned you. I win. I like that.

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Originally posted by AussieSheila@29 March 2004 - 02:48
    Okay ... have fun then.

Hey thanks for posting the link too. I bet Samx4 that you would and he said nah, you wouldn&#39;t cos J&#39;Pol aready pwned you. I win. I like that.

Yes, Rupol is fabulous in that regard. I posted the link before Rupol even ventured into this thread, amazing how he could pwn me before even posting, and I salute him/her for this ability.

Rupol is just fabulous.

7. Lounge   -   #17
    You edited, didn&#39;t you? Or did I miss it the first time round. Sheesh, I&#39;ll never hear the end of it now.

8. Lounge   -   #18
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    on riks forum UKman requested for him to have his mod position gone hes last words were something like

"Jonno and I have settled our differences via PM"

I was away during the debacle so I don&#39;t know what the f*ck happened

9. Lounge   -   #19
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    He use to be part of the MusicWorld Family along time ago.But something about not haveing a Hard Drive always kept him away.Hell.&#036;30 get you a 40 GB drive now.We let him get away because our cheap asses did not get up &#036;30 and buy him a Hard Drive.

10. Lounge   -   #20
    bowrabob's Avatar Reformed devo
    Rikk & Cowsy&#39;s is a very nice laid back forum, it is not in competition with this or any other forum. Sure we argue sometimes, just like here, so what?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast