Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Where Can I Find Free Hosting?

Poster
    Cool. I'll even click it twice a day instead of one. I think my forum will be about vdieo games etc but i can't decide what to do.

2. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #12
    TRshady
    lol, more then one wouldnt count .... but one a day would be great. Plus getting every one else you know too ... (ok, im taking the piss). I cant set the forum up now if wanted?

Ill give ya the admin log in and you'll be on your way.
    But ill say it now! .... as with any host, there is ALWAYS a chance of things feckin up, or anything going wrong in which you would lose everything .. and if that was to happen, well ... dont come running to me, lol. But, I'll take a back up of it everynight so you'll be fine, just saying in advance that with forums and hosts, things do go wrong.

I have hosting from to places, will be placing your forum on the second, and if you do get any problems, ill move you over ... though you should be fine. Just saying this in advance but im sure it'll all be fine.

3. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #13
    Poster
    Originally posted by TRshady@30 March 2004 - 09:33
    lol, more then one wouldnt count .... but one a day would be great. Plus getting every one else you know too ... (ok, im taking the piss). I cant set the forum up now if wanted?

Ill give ya the admin log in and you'll be on your way.
    But ill say it now! ....  as with any host, there is ALWAYS a chance of things feckin up, or anything going wrong in which you would lose everything .. and if that was to happen, well ... dont come running to me, lol. But, I'll take a back up of it everynight so you'll be fine, just saying in advance that with forums and hosts, things do go wrong.

I have hosting from to places, will be placing your forum on the second, and if you do get any problems, ill move you over ... though you should be fine. Just saying this in advance but im sure it'll all be fine.
    Okay cool. I'll still click it twice... Just for fun. I'll even have a thread on the forum asking all members(if I get any ) to click it for you.

4. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #14
    TRshady
    lol, dont let me hold you back.
    unless you have your own domain, it'll be a url like: trshady.com/yourforum
    which would you like to have mate?

Once you've told me .. ill pm you a password and contact you again in six weeks to ask how things are getting on.

5. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #15
    Poster
    I'll find some free domain like .2ya.com or something if that's okay with you.

6. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #16
    TRshady
    Of course thats fine mate ... but a .2ya.com domain for example, will still point to an exsisting sub directory in which you forum will be in. trshady.com/j4y3m ?

Doesnt matter much ...
    (gimma ya name and Ill use that as the forum folder, lol ... saves me putting something totally irrelevant. )

7. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #17
    Poster
    Just use j4y3m I can't think of a name. I might not get a domain and just stick with trshady.com/j4y3m it might make people visit trshady.com without the /j4y3m.

8. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #18
    TRshady
    Might do ... but im not doing this just with my own interests at hand. Strangely I do enjoy helping people, they saw what goes round comes round ... and I share what I have .. so it works well. Ill go set it up now then ........

setting up .....

done!

Ta Da!

[Pm sent with log in info]

9. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #19
    Poster
    Thanks.

10. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #20
    TRshady
    No problem ... good luck with it.

I was gonna say sign up at the RileysResource forum if you need any help, but ive de-adminned and banned myself so I dont spend so much bloody time there so that'll be pointless.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast