Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: I'm Sorry...

Everyone just needs to chill out, beign an admin is a hard ob for such a big forum, no one will be able to please everybody. He understands he made a mistake but he's not just gone for a beer and some tv im sure he's trying his hardest to fix it. There are precortions to stop things like this happening and im sure it will all get back to normal soon. Iv made some prity fucking stupid mistakes in my life. Infact i make them all the time. I only found out today that it was soulseek and not soulseeker because i miss typed once and no corrected me so iv been looking like a twat for ages. We all do all kinda's stupid shit that we don't mean to do.

Now if anyone of you can honestly say you have never done something by accient and that yo are perfect, then go ahead and take some shots below the belt, but if not give the man a chance to fix it.

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #22
    summerlinda's Avatar Pyretta¤Blaze
    I dont mind the SoulSeek subforum beeing gone, I do mind all posts gone

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #23
    shn's Avatar Ð3ƒμ|\|(7
    Originally posted by peerzyboy@29 March 2004 - 15:25
    Everyone just needs to chill out, beign an admin is a hard ob for such a big forum, no one will be able to please everybody. He understands he made a mistake but he's not just gone for a beer and some tv im sure he's trying his hardest to fix it. There are precortions to stop things like this happening and im sure it will all get back to normal soon. Iv made some prity fucking stupid mistakes in my life. Infact i make them all the time. I only found out today that it was soulseek and not soulseeker because i miss typed once and no corrected me so iv been looking like a twat for ages. We all do all kinda's stupid shit that we don't mean to do.

Now if anyone of you can honestly say you have never done something by accient and that yo are perfect, then go ahead and take some shots below the belt, but if not give the man a chance to fix it.

bingo

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #24
    vivitron 15's Avatar Poster
    well im sure that the posts werent that important - but if people grumble couldnt you stick the backup onto a "spare" server, make it read only, then let people copy anything of vital importance out of it?

btw welcome to the board dont let it worry ya - just makes life funner
    <insert signature here>

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #25
    TRshady
    just makes life funner

agreed, lol .. and its our job to re-write them all

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #26
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    I admire him for telling us that he made the mistake.

If only politicians were that way.

Better yet, if only people liked politicians that were that way....maybe we&#39;d have honest politicians.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #27
    Poster
    Originally posted by Withcheese@29 March 2004 - 14:34
    Don&#39;t forget to "move" Linuxworld as well.
    What&#39;s that supposed to mean?

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #28
    Well at worst we could put the backup on another server and then move it back here I would think...

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #29
    JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    To do that he would hav to shut the board, back it up and copy all the script from the previous backup and place it in this backup (which is a seriously major task) otherwise all info since the last backup will be gone

It&#39;s a descion that has to be made,

1 = Wipe out everything since the last back up

2 = Forget the deleted stuff and move on

3 = A mirical or something that I don&#39;t know&#33;

As he said, it was a mistake

We&#39;re all human

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #30
    BANNED
    Don&#39;t worry man, We all mess up here and there ,

anyways I don&#39;t go into soulseek/musicworld so I am not that affteted, but I may post a guide in there if needed

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast