Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Batman Begins

Originally posted by puk)@31 March 2004 - 19:03
    but any1 is better than Bale
    thats crap. hes been a great actor ever since he was a kid (empire of the sun)....... & still rocks... (american phycho, equilibrium)... i think this is gonna be a great comic flick (but stil probley nowhere near as good as the first.. maybe they should have got burton back).
    Agree totally...I think he is the perfect actor to play both persona's well (bruce wayne/batman)...Can people say George Clooney was a good Batman??? F**k, the only reason they got him was because of his chin!!! He looked a right dick as Bruce wayne...

I think Clooney would make a good Judge Dredd, if they ever made another Dredd flick...
    I got Booted from Xbox Scene Forum...Proud??...You Betcha!!

2. Movies & TV   -   #22
    Clooney would've made a good ageing Batman if they ever made Dark Knight Returns into a film (obviously NOT directed my Joel Schumacher).

3. Movies & TV   -   #23
    ...I really liked batman forever..................*runs and hides*

4. Movies & TV   -   #24
    ApacNTS's Avatar Helljumper
    that batmobile looks insane...like a damn tank. i think scarecrow and al ghul could be a good combo actually...better than clayface(too cgi i'd think). got good hopes for this movie. a sidenote i also agree that halle berry was not a good choice for catwoman(this is before i've seen the movie, may change mind later) a friend of mine and me both agree michelle p. was the perfect catwoman...and michael keaton will always be batman.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123