Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kazaa Uploads....

Poster
    I know that, you know that, lots of people know that! But that's not the issue, it's playing with semantics! A page within a site that provides precise information and links directly to downloads is a very useful place to me. It saves me hunting around, signing up for many different forums etc.

It does the job, to me it's a solution and frankly, boss, if you're not part of the solution then you're part of the problem.
    DOWNLOADING IS FUN - SHARING IS SUBLIME
    When all else fails - read the instructions!!!
    LEEDS UNITED - WE'LL BE BACK

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    BANNED
    Originally posted by oldjagman@31 March 2004 - 22:47
    I know that, you know that, lots of people know that! But that's not the issue, it's playing with semantics! A page within a site that provides precise information and links directly to downloads is a very useful place to me. It saves me hunting around, signing up for many different forums etc.

It does the job, to me it's a solution and frankly, boss, if you're not part of the solution then you're part of the problem.
    roflmao ok boss what ever you say

you just stuck in your old way man, there is no talking sense to you, anybody can give you a link to a page on their site like that, i just gave you the main page of the examples they all have a similar page like the one you are taking about i just did not give you a direct link to that page thats all

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    BANNED
    Originally posted by lordbiotree+31 March 2004 - 20:06--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (lordbiotree @ 31 March 2004 - 20:06)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-MUSLEMAN@31 March 2004 - 01:09
    if you want to check out klr or klite2.6 go here

but i will tell you this, 2.4.4 and klr are pretty much alike if you wanna try something different try k-lite2.6.

as far as your uploads since klite users have a high pl most likely they will be first in line, anyways nothing to worry about its fine&nbsp;
    I&#39;m interested in Klite 2.6 but none of those Download links work. Including the ones in your sig. [/b][/quote]
    http://ktechsupport.clicdev.com/f/index.php?act=idx its back up now boss

4. File Sharing   -   #14
    Poster
    roflmao ok boss what ever you say&nbsp; &nbsp;
    Back and refreshed after a days&#39; golf - I do hope you didn&#39;t hurt yourself rolling on the floor and I trust your posterior is back in place&#33;
    DOWNLOADING IS FUN - SHARING IS SUBLIME
    When all else fails - read the instructions!!!
    LEEDS UNITED - WE'LL BE BACK

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12